race car 003.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 81
  • race car 004.JPG
    race car 004.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 53
  • race car 009.JPG
    race car 009.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 101
this is fl ,, after a week of afternoon rain the grass looks like that,, but it has not been moved in about 3 weeks. The red light is to show that the line lock is engaged. I have heard the car run and its a local car and have asked many 3rd party people about it.

wait till the next panama city GTG,, I will bring it to Breakaway and whip some viper ass ,,,lol....

Hey STINKER,, Fast Jack, Bring it

oh i see, 65 views and only 2 replies. Scared of a little 8 cylinder? :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

yea man,, We moved back to Pensacola. I still have to get a trailer and helmet,, and a few other things

stick said:
yea man,, We moved back to Pensacola. I still have to get a trailer and helmet,, and a few other things
Good looking ride Stick, the small block 400's are great as a drag engine. BTW you will have to get by me first to get to race the big boys. I take care of the light work.:D :D :D :D

stick said:
this is fl ,, after a week of afternoon rain the grass looks like that,, but it has not been moved in about 3 weeks. The red light is to show that the line lock is engaged. I have heard the car run and its a local car and have asked many 3rd party people about it.
I know hat you mean I just cut the other day, and just had to cut it today again..

its running good, Have not taken it to the track yet,, I have to get a trailer. When I get off the boat this next time I will be up there on test and tune to try and get some seat time in this thing.

AND Bobby , if that lighting beats this car I am just going to stay offshore for 6 months and get it into the low 6's.. lol looks like old times is in the making

stick said:
its running good, Have not taken it to the track yet,, I have to get a trailer. When I get off the boat this next time I will be up there on test and tune to try and get some seat time in this thing.

AND Bobby , if that lighting beats this car I am just going to stay offshore for 6 months and get it into the low 6's.. lol looks like old times is in the making

Let me know what track and when. I'd like to try and be there.

You could be the pride of your block.... in Alabama. :D :D :D

..... Just joshin' ya. :p 400SBC is a great motor. Lot's of potential there. :rock:

stick said:

Truck should be running mid to low 7's mid 90's on nittos mang. That's just for this batch of mods :)

well than i will get 100 shot, should be in the 6,s with that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back