Just checking in with my Lightning again!

Maybe thats because nobody gives a fuck about lightnings on a viper truck site

Maybe thats because nobody gives a fuck about lightnings on a viper truck site

facebook_like_button2.png

sharp truck:rock::rock::rock:

it was not too bad on the other forum:elefant:

for a "L" I do like the looks of it (except for the front plate).
The cops down here would have a field day with the blacked out lights though.

You looking for sympathy? Guys here are definitely not nicer! Your 600hp lightning might run well, but it's still a lightning, no class!

Hey guys! I forgot I was a member over here. So I wanted to say what's up!
I'm still looking for some local Boston area SRT10's to play around with. Are their any members in my area yet?
Hopefully you guys are a little nicer than the guys on the other SRT10 forum! here's a link......
Just checking in with my Lightning again! - Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum

Good looking truck. I've never understood the hate toward the L guys. I understand the rivalry, but what fun would be having a '10 be if we didn't have some legit competition?

You looking for sympathy? Guys here are definitely not nicer! Your 600hp lightning might run well, but it's still a lightning, no class!

I never said I was looking for sympathy! Why don't you take a few seconds and read what I actually wrote.
I'll quote myself "I'm still looking for some local Boston area SRT10's to play around with. Are their any members in my area yet?"
Thanks for the kind words tho :top:

From the Lightning Rodder forum. He's OK!

Thanks Brad! I appreciate it! You're OK in my book as well!

It seems like ur other thread was shutdown kinda quickly huh

Yeah, they must really not like L's :dontknow:
We might give SRT10's a hard time on our forum, but I've never heard of us shutting down a thread that one of you guys posted on our forum!

Good looking truck. I've never understood the hate toward the L guys. I understand the rivalry, but what fun would be having a '10 be if we didn't have some legit competition?

Thanks man! I definitely feel the same way!

Sure does seem to be some shit throwers over here! Personally, I dont care WHAT BRAND the vehicle is, parts don't know what kind they are. If I didn't find my 10 first, I would've got an L, Dodge hasnt made a decent performance vehicle in years, VIPERS & CHALLYS EXCLUDED. I can't afford a VIPER & been looking around for a CHALLY stablemate for the 10. C'mon guys, lighten up, he's another enthusiast just like u, just drives something not of ur liking.

There's a different between being a fast truck enthusiast and coming onto another forum and challenging our brothers. It would be a different story if he came on here with a more friendly demeanor and getting a feel for our community. I'll say it again, no class.

I agree 1000x over. A performance car/truck enthusiast is one, no matter what brand is stuck on the side.

I've had 3 L's ('94, '99 and '04)... all of them great vehicles. Decided to buy an SRT-10 b/c I'd never had one. Love the truck! I think they are both great.

This guy does indeed have a really nice looking truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back