Just found a brand new '09 Viper in my garage!

attila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, guys I have to tell you this, can't keep this secret anymore...

it was cheap, brand new, and there was some little room in my garage to keep company to my truck

I don't have the VIN, but I bet she's born in '09:D

here come the pics!

Attachments

• 26102009(001).jpg
    26102009(001).jpg
    224 KB · Views: 87
  • 26102009(002).jpg
    26102009(002).jpg
    193 KB · Views: 87
  • 26102009(003).jpg
    26102009(003).jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 123
Don't let that lil varmit sink his fangs, baby snakes dump all their venom, which makes them very deadly...........ya had me, thought ya had a new car........:rock: :D :rock:

andrew heywood said:
Don't let that lil varmit sink his fangs, baby snakes dump all their venom, which makes them very deadly...........ya had me, thought ya had a new car........:rock: :D :rock:

I could have put her in a mason jar with some alcohol.. but I let her go

hahha gotcha! I wish I found a car instead

andrew heywood said:

That's a myth bud;)

I thought Aspis were more of a tan/brown color:dontknow:

That's cool you let it go, and you didn't kill it like most people would. I would have had a new pet:D

I was really thinking to set up a glass container (don't know the name in English) with a heater and some rocks... but I have to finish my headers installation so I put her in the bushes, I hope she won't bite me when I'll go to get some firewood!

LoveThisTruck said:
I thought Aspis were more of a tan/brown color:dontknow:

That's cool you let it go, and you didn't kill it like most people would. I would have had a new pet:D
Big glass terarium, with lotz of room to grow...........:rock: :D :rock:

andrew heywood said:
:dontknow: Still would not wanna fck with it, love the viper family........:burnout:

It'd ruin your day for sure:D That's one main reason I want to get out of the military... so I can start keeping them again:(

LoveThisTruck said:
It'd ruin your day for sure:D That's one main reason I want to get out of the military... so I can start keeping them again:(

I dont know if they use all there venom but I thought they were born with the same amount of venom that an adult has....either way glad u werent bit

LoveThisTruck said:
Gotta friend who keeps rattlers, torantualas, and pirana fish......

Demon 8 said:
I dont know if they use all there venom but I thought they were born with the same amount of venom that an adult has....either way glad u werent bit

The venom sacks grow with the snake. :)

LoveThisTruck said:
The venom sacks grow with the snake. :)

Yup...baby snakes apparantly lack the control and MAY inject all there venom in a single bite making them as dangerous as an adult...I just chose not to eff with them:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Rattle snake is pretty good, I don't know about vipers:dontknow: :D
i thought rattle snakes are part of the pit viper family and the venom is more potent when they are young

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back