Just got off the horn with Stinker

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time actually speaking with him other then on here. Let me tell ya, he is a good guy man:rock: Ordered up a set of his oil lines since I noticed mine are starting to leak a bit. I am sure once I get my $hit together I will be sending him plenty more money for future mods :D

Don't let him fool you. He is just trying to get you to Panama City where he can pull your pants down:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Don't let him fool you. He is just trying to get you to Panama City where he can pull your pants down:D :D :D :D

LOL now that is funny, I suppose it isn't just coincidence that he was telling me how much fun it is and that I should get my butt down there then :elefant:

FATJACK said:

I don't remember you putting up much of a fight Jack!:D :D :D

dead end cruiser said:
First time actually speaking with him other then on here. Let me tell ya, he is a good guy man:rock: Ordered up a set of his oil lines since I noticed mine are starting to leak a bit. I am sure once I get my $hit together I will be sending him plenty more money for future mods :D

Hey Yarm Bud ....

How you and the Missus been?

Yea that old fart has hooked me up more than a few times over the past few years.

Can't go wrong with that guy...... Ya just getta make allowences for him is all .. lol :D :rock:

Jim

Keep your wife away from him :girlshit:
10 min, and he was dry humping her leg. :p
Oh wait... that was my leg. Damn :fight:

dead end cruiser said:
What did you think of that accent?:p :D

Top notch in my book. The only guy I know that will talk to ya till your cell battery dies trying to help you install all his fancy stuff................

And eats your food.

But like mike said keep all females that are close to you and your sheep away from him...BWA

the funny thing...is that he can't say not one word before saying lolololololololololololol (that's him laughing that funky laugh of his)....

tony: "hello" lolololololol

me: "hey tony, it's dan"

tony: lololololololololol

me: "did those parts come in?"

tony: "nope, lolololololololololollolololol"

me: "ok"

tony: "lololoololololololololololol, naaaah, they did, lololololololololololololol"

me: "ok"

tony: "bye bitch...lolololololololololololol"

:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back