JUST HAD TO SAY

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I have not takin the rig out for a few months now, due to the holidays and what not. So tonight I had to make a beer run down the road, and decided to let her breath. I got her up to temp, and hit the mountain roads where I live. JUST HAD TO SAY, I was taking wide turns at 80-90, hair pins at 50-60, and over a buck on the straights in the hills....never breaking loose. What other TRUCK in the world can you do this in....WE HAVE THE BADDEST TRUCK HANDS DOWN, THAT HAS EVER BEEN PRODUCED, AND EVER WILL. Like I said, not had it out in while, but it gets me every time....JUST HAD TO SAY:thrasher:

You're lucky you got to drive you're truck. They are bad-ass. I won't get to drive mine for a couple more months.:(:(:(

You're lucky you got to drive you're truck. They are bad-ass. I won't get to drive mine for a couple more months.:(:(:(

same here man - prob about another 3 to 4 mth's b/4 i get to drive mine :(

Well, well, well. Us ignorant Southerners will be enjoying ours year round. Can not imagine having to park my truck for 4 or 5 months.:aetsch::aetsch:

Well, well, well. Us ignorant Southerners will be enjoying ours year round. Can not imagine having to park my truck for 4 or 5 months.:aetsch::aetsch:

Im with cha on that one Fat Jack. I couldnt imagine not driving it for months heck, i hate when i cant drive it for a couple of days lol.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hell yea Fatjack, 54 degrees here right now, goin for a little drive right now!!:burnout:

The one thing good I can say about Cali is I get to drive my truck year round, no parking for the winter. I just need to watch for the nuts...but thats everywere.

I got an opposite story, I took mine 2 miles the other day for coffee ( was feeling lazy, just woke up). I yawned and cut a right hand turn to fast and ran over the curb, ripping my right rear tire. I only had 5000 or so on a fresh set of yokohamas :(

Its also due for all fluids, so I am lamenting the operating costs at this point:(

I got an opposite story, I took mine 2 miles the other day for coffee ( was feeling lazy, just woke up). I yawned and cut a right hand turn to fast and ran over the curb, ripping my right rear tire. I only had 5000 or so on a fresh set of yokohamas :(

Its also due for all fluids, so I am lamenting the operating costs at this point:(

That sucks man, did you tear up the rim too. I have torn the rims up a few times, that is a shitty feeling...sorry man:)

That sucks man, did you tear up the rim too. I have torn the rims up a few times, that is a shitty feeling...sorry man:)

The rims were pretty tore up to begin with. seem to be OK. I do have 1 bald TOYO and 3 beefy yokohamas. So in all its going to cost me over 1k$ to go 2 miles (in order to get 4 matching tires again, which is what i intend to do).

I am toying with the idea of getting some new rims or maybe fixing and powder coating mine ( black truck). can the chewed up rims be filed down or repaired in some way, then powder coated over ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back