just joined

IronAffliction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone im corey. Bought a 05 qc back in December. I have been wanting one of these trucks since they came out its been rough though previous owner beat this truck i have had nothing but problems since i bought it so just trying to get it right. Seems like a good group of guys and knowledge on this forum so thats good lookin to help anyone i can since in a short time i have had so many problems to fix and have turned to this site many times for advice. Never been part of a forum before so bare with me

Attachments

• 20150101_090959.jpg
    20150101_090959.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Welcome Corey and hope you have her ironed out now. Usually they're a great reliable truck that needs just a smidge of attention to give years of enjoyment!
Congrats!:burnout:

Ya somebody beat it up and never did maintenance. Rebuilt the tranny cause it started slipping after 3 days of buying it. Did some upgrades on the tranny. Replaced the oil and power steering lines cause they were leaking. Plugs wires and coil packs thanks for the advice on pulling the intake was a pain but got it done. Removed the cats they were plugged. Replaced all 4 o2 sensors. Front wheel hub assemblies bearings were shot. Valve cover gaskets were leaking. New spoiler undrive pulley and bbk throttle body and tunes for my sct. Lets just say my wife is not happy with my purchase lol. But i do love this truck and its hard because this is my daily driver. Oh and replaced the brakes with drilled slotted rotors and pads cause they were also bad so thought i better upgrade them. Have new hid headlights and fog lights but not sure if i wanna do it myself wiring is not my thing

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Ya somebody beat it up and never did maintenance. Rebuilt the tranny cause it started slipping after 3 days of buying it. Did some upgrades on the tranny. Replaced the oil and power steering lines cause they were leaking. Plugs wires and coil packs thanks for the advice on pulling the intake was a pain but got it done. Removed the cats they were plugged. Replaced all 4 o2 sensors. Front wheel hub assemblies bearings were shot. Valve cover gaskets were leaking. New spoiler undrive pulley and bbk throttle body and tunes for my sct. Lets just say my wife is not happy with my purchase lol. But i do love this truck and its hard because this is my daily driver. Oh and replaced the brakes with drilled slotted rotors and pads cause they were also bad so thought i better upgrade them. Have new hid headlights and fog lights but not sure if i wanna do it myself wiring is not my thing

You forgot to wash her :D

RBC? Sorry im new

Red Button Club

Welcome from Upstate N.Y, you have come to the right place for Q and A, saved me many a times. Great group of guys.

Welcome Corey and hope you have her ironed out now. Usually they're a great reliable truck that needs just a smidge of attention to give years of enjoyment!
Congrats!:burnout:
Hey venomous saw your youtube channel and there is a black qc with snake bite side exhaust is that yours? That is awesome sounds bad a$$ i would like mine to sound like that but u prob have head and cam work done also among other things. Also on a side note the fuel door where did u get it i bought one i think it was a bully one or something like that didn't come close to fit and suggestions thanks

Back