Just moved to Seattle...

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a 05 QC in Washington DC, loaded it up, and moved to Seattle, WA! I know, sounds crazy and it kinda is...

But the reason I am writing this is to find out a good place to get any service done here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I will be sure to post some pics of the truck from the trip when I get a chance but it was sure fun and the truck ran awesome! I appreciate any help in advance!

Cheers!
Anthony

apaden said:
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a 05 QC in Washington DC, loaded it up, and moved to Seattle, WA! I know, sounds crazy and it kinda is...

But the reason I am writing this is to find out a good place to get any service done here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I will be sure to post some pics of the truck from the trip when I get a chance but it was sure fun and the truck ran awesome! I appreciate any help in advance!

Cheers!
Anthony

Depends on what kind of service you're looking for.

I've done plenty of mods, and a couple of engine installs.;)

Welcome, by the way.:rock:

It doesn't actually rain in Seattle...just kind of mists for 9 months! I lived in Olympia and Renton for three years. You know you're acclimated when you wash your vehicle while its raining... :rock:

Welcome to the area! And, you're not crazy...last year when I moved out here from Illinois, I did it in a Viper GTS. Now I have the truck.

Welcome to the area. I am across the sound in the Bremerton area with Ram From Hell.

I do not know any good service areas. I use my local Dodge for simple stuff. I use Eric (Ram From Hell) for the good Stuff. Eric & VTCOA have been a blessing to the health of my truck.

Dale

Thank you all for the info! Hopefully all the area guys could get together for a happy hour or something. I look forward to getting together and thanks for all the info!!!

Ram From Hell said:
Would be kinda cool to get a few of us together for some autox.:rock:

I'll be going to to the June 26 event...I went yesterday to Shelton and had a blast!

I loved seattle when I was there for work. Wouldn't mind living there actually. Mt Rainer and Mt St Helens were awesome. I also got to enjoy a couple of Mariners games while I was there.

chrisheltra said:
I loved seattle when I was there for work. Wouldn't mind living there actually. Mt Rainer and Mt St Helens were awesome. I also got to enjoy a couple of Mariners games while I was there.

Please explain why you are on this forum again?

Malbe72 said:
Please explain why you are on this forum again?

to kick it with some kool guys !! and learn about FAST trucks ....

LMSVPR.....

since you are around the Wa/Ore area, how many Night Runners have you seen driving around?

Curious to see how many are up in the Wa. I saw the one NR for sale on Ebay and autotrader going for 27,995 in Portland and I almost pulled the trigger on that one until I paid for the carfax and noticed a slight little unmentioned problem...It was totaled out with bent frame rails. Its still for sale. The dealer has been using it for personal/demo. Now trying to dump it off. I hope no one buys that truck and gets hosed over the coals...

Malbe72 said:
LMSVPR.....

since you are around the Wa/Ore area, how many Night Runners have you seen driving around?

Curious to see how many are up in the Wa. I saw the one NR for sale on Ebay and autotrader going for 27,995 in Portland and I almost pulled the trigger on that one until I paid for the carfax and noticed a slight little unmentioned problem...It was totaled out with bent frame rails. Its still for sale. The dealer has been using it for personal/demo. Now trying to dump it off. I hope no one buys that truck and gets hosed over the coals...

Not that many, i know here in Vancouver bsides me there is one more NR QC , n i havent seen more NR's -RC's or QC's around..atleast non from any1 here..couple weeks ago i saw a QC at PIR and my buddy saw another QC in the PDX area..not sure uf it was the same....up in WA not sure if theres any ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back