Just ordered headers and hi flowcats

JTJasper2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered Belanger headers and hi flows... i have heard that the gaskets sorry and the factory gasket are the best... does anyone have any info on this?:rock:

JTJasper2002 said:
just ordered Belanger headers and hi flows... i have heard that the gaskets sorry and the factory gasket are the best... does anyone have any info on this?:rock:
factory gaskets seem to work best, but order a new set, the old set will come apart when you remove them;)

and fall on the starter, cause major sparkage, fires, you back up suddenly, fall over the stool, hurt your back and sprain your arm trying to break your fall, an in the process, knock over the cabinet of tools you had pulled over, so the tools fall all over the place, then the cabinet hits you in the head causing a nasty bump on the head, meaning an overnight stay in the hospital,

so all in all the install should cost around $9503, if ya dont remove the positive battery cable;)

i was really wanting b&b but they wouldnt cut Sean any slack so he could put them on sale. so i went with what was on sale. sure thing i will take pics and sound clips...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back