Just picked up a 2006 grey QC.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Just joined today ,picked up my truck on Saturday but I also have a 2001 rt for two years been around the viper forums, some of you guys from there might have seen me there ( Hawk whats up, told I love these things)my question is what the best sounding exhaust,I love my Borla on my RT.

IMHO exhaust sound is subjective. I bought a complete B&B setup 'cause I like the way it sounds. If you check around here there are sound clips of various exhaust systems

Forgot to ask what kind of size spare tire should I be looking for mine is missing.thanks

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. You picked the right year & color. Congrats. There is a thread with exhaust sounds, maybe someone can help you out on finding that.

Welcome and congrats! Yessir exhausts are subjective to ones ears and taste but just search exhaust threads And check our SnakeBite exhaust threads ;):burnout:

Welcome from the burbs of philadelphia, pa. Where are you from man. I happen to like my magnaflow exhaust. But thats jusy me, and it is also the only one I have actually heard in person. So not much to by.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome.... you should set youself apart from everybody else here who has a spare...

and buy train horns !!! :ridinghorse:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back