Just Picked Up My SRT-10 And WTF Is That!!!!

SANCHOBA said:
you bought that truck at direct auto in houston?(or sumthin' like that) didn't ya':D ( i recognize the show room pic) i purchased a 4x4 hemi for my son there a couple of weeks ago! by the way, they use way to much silicone oil to dress up their vehicles...that crap was everywhere:mad:
Yes I got the truck on the 28th from Texas Direct. They are a real pain as the whole deal took 5 hours as they truck was not ready. They knew I was coming for over a month and still got not get it together. At least the truck is good. Lost some more tread today :)

thunderaudio said:
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. I really like the truck. Monday when I got back to work everyone wanted to see it. When I pulled it out of the garage all the questions started. Then one of my guys got in and I did a HUGE burnout on 23rd St and 6th Ave in front of my office in Manhattan. The entire block stopped and looked and the spectacle and I got bad looks from the local police on the street. Lucky they were pre occupied with something else. And here are the pics!

DCP_7877.JPG

DCP_7878.JPG

DCP_7881.JPG

DCP_7888.JPG

DCP_7890.JPG

DCP_7892.JPG

DCP_7901.JPG

DCP_7927.JPG

DCP_7930.JPG

Ahhh I see you bought your truck from Texas Direct Auto too. Welcome!

Ahhh I see you bought your truck from Texas Direct Auto too. Welcome!

hey marty...didn't realise you bought yours there too! i went through my son's truck and found some discrepancies, (no spare and jack,missing buttons on radio,missing/broken interior door reflectors and a few other things) and they repaired/replaced everything before i handed over the money...satisfied with the outcome:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back