just purchased 04 ram srt10 so pumped

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie to forum and to these sick trucks. Just picked mine up Saturday. Truck has cold air intake and magnaflow cat back. Looks like some one cut one set of cats off it.

Welcome...

Newbie as well

I purchased a red 04' SRT 10 on January 10th of this year and love it! When I bought the truck it only had 8,200K on it. I drive it as a daily driver because I only put roughly 25 miles on it a day. Soon as I got it the first thing I did was get the windows tinted. LOL...... I registered on this site to get good tips on mods and I got the "Viper hood decal", which is really nice! I debadged the entire truck except for the "Viper powered" decal on the hood and bought one for the tailgate. I got Magnaflow catback, Hurst pistol grip shift knob and a dashboard cover from some place in California. Once I figure out how to post a pic I will do so. Every vehicle that I have ever owned stays in prestine shape. Wash it and wax often! Not sure if I want to invest in doing too much because it cost $$$$$$$$$$$ to do that. I would be interested in some tips to get better fuel economy. If I had to drive long distances everyday like some folks I wouldn't have gotten this truck so, I guess gas wasn't an issue at the time. I never keep a vehicle long. I bought this truck in Wake Forest North Carolina for 24K and plan to keep it for maybe 3 or 4 years max. I will then trade it and get something else without paying any $$ down. Lol.......Whoever gets my truck will be getting a well maintained vehicle! I have people coming up to me all the time asking about the 10. When I tell them it's an 04' they damn near fall out! They just can't believe it. Right now I just hit 12k miles and by the time 3 to 4 years pass I probably won't have 50k before I trade it out. I hope you enjoy your truck man! I'll get some pics of mine on here ASAP. Take it easy!

Enjoying it for sure. Its my daily driver I will get pics up this week. I think I used the wrong words when saying shifter was stiff. Shifts out smooth I think shifter is just a turd. Going to purchase venom shifter seems to be the one to have.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back