Just purchased a DC Performance chip...

yomike

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got my '05 QC (silver) Friday and I talked to Tony at DC Performance and ordered the cooler thermostat and the chip, and I have the Magnaflows coming in. Because I live in Cali what else can I do and be alright with the smog?

yomike said:
Hello,
I just got my '05 QC (silver) Friday and I talked to Tony at DC Performance and ordered the cooler thermostat and the chip, and I have the Magnaflows coming in. Because I live in Cali what else can I do and be alright with the smog?
Welcome, You could paint it, But you already have the fastest color.:D

J.R.

Hey Mike...

one word.....PAXTON......:rock: ...see sig below for everything else DC has doen to mine....I started with a DC flash too.....:p

Nowwhat said:
Hey Mike...

one word.....PAXTON......:rock: ...see sig below for everything else DC has doen to mine....I started with a DC flash too.....:p
See, I told you so. He-He;)

WILDMAN

Your on the right track. A SC is probably the way to go if you really want to go fast soon. Congrats on your new ride.

Wade

:rock:
ramviper10 said:
how much do the SC cost to get it and install it and whos best for the JOB

West of the rockies = DC performance.....310-841-6996....:rock: ...ask for Dan....

I learned from my own mistake...or...mistakes. MOD'S = CRACK. I've got a monkey on my back.....I call him boomer, cept it's more like an ugly talking tall ass big foot.

Not to whore your thread....DC makes a great flash that brings the QC to life.

do u have a pic of ur engine i want to see how the SC looks like on this truck ? and how many horses are u pushin ?

If your gonna stay N/A (naturally Aspirated) then most guys go with a K&N drop in replacement Air Filter and keep the stock intake setup cuz its pretty good. Some people have gone to the Volant Cold Air induction system or the Mopar CAI, but as a whole I think they just give u a little better sound but not HP. Bassani short headers are legal in Cali so Id go with them. Get some Hi-flow cats (cuz u have emissions there right). Install your Magna flow and your flash. If you want to go further then you could port and polish your heads, ported and polished Throttle body and a Viper Comp Coupe Cam. Even further see the 3 bottles thread and see Xmetals Nitrous kit....its beautiful. There are some fast rides on here that put what i have described and got into the 11's with slicks. Lots of bang for the buck....if yo wanna go nuts copy me and Nowwhats sig lines......Its a sickness for sure!

ramviper10 said:
do u have a pic of ur engine i want to see how the SC looks like on this truck ? and how many horses are u pushin ?

Here you go sweetheart!!! he does not have a pic? but i do !!!

Wow and he is Slow!!!!in the head that is hehehehehehehe:D

see, ask and you should get...

by the way, if you want i am going up there next month..if you are not coming over to get it installed i take it to you? just to help a brother out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back