Just spent some $$$$$

I did notice Jake, that you left something very important off of this list!!!

Where's the Stage II ????

Dude!! Once you put it in, you will wonder why you waited so long!!!

ntw0rk said:
I did notice Jake, that you left something very important off of this list!!!

Where's the Stage II ????

Dude!! Once you put it in, you will wonder why you waited so long!!!

That's next, Bro. ;) My tranny is slippin already. :mad: So, I am going to take it in and have them fix that first. :D Then comes the Stage 2. :rock:

nice bro! too bad everything can't be overnighted so we could install it tomorrow night before the GTG!! I'm struggling to get my line lock installed at some point tomorrow afternoon/evening

Rice Eater said:
nice bro! too bad everything can't be overnighted so we could install it tomorrow night before the GTG!! I'm struggling to get my line lock installed at some point tomorrow afternoon/evening

Oh F*CK!!!! The GTG is tomorrow!!! :eek: :banghead:

Who knows when I'll get there, Bro. Work blew up in my f'in face today. :mad: :(

Jake, that sounds so awesome...........now get with the program and list your mods in your sig. Whats up with you guys that dont list em??:dontknow:

Lots of pics when their installed too!!! The drop is gonna look so rad!!!:rock: :rock:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Jake, that sounds so awesome...........now get with the program and list your mods in your sig. Whats up with you guys that dont list em??:dontknow:

Lots of pics when their installed too!!! The drop is gonna look so rad!!!:rock: :rock:

patrick

LOL!! I havent heard a Grown man say Rad......Ever!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I hope you told him I'm still waiting on my drop kit!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Does Gary make a drop kit for nuts :dontknow:

:thefinger:

Big Perm said:
Does Gary make a drop kit for nuts :dontknow:

:thefinger:

Do you mean man nuts, Krazy nuts, crushed nuts, old nuts....:dontknow:

Black1 said:
LOL! You got THAT right! The bastards lifted my wallet from 1500 miles away! :eek: :mad: ....... These guys are gooooood! :D :rock:

Gary got my wallet from nearly 1700 miles away... :D :D

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 22
KRAZYSRT10 said:
LOL!! I havent heard a Grown man say Rad......Ever!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dude I was skateboarding on halfpipes and in pools in the late 70's early 80's.......I was one of the dudes that used that word all the time before most people had even heard it!! I was wearing Vans way before Fast Times at Ridgemont High came out.....................my shit is old..........but I'm still rad!!!!:rock: LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude I was skateboarding on halfpipes and in pools in the late 70's early 80's.......I was one of the dudes that used that word all the time before most people had even heard it!! I was wearing Vans way before Fast Times at Ridgemont High came out.....................my shit is old..........but I'm still rad!!!!:rock: LOL

patrick

LOL!!! Right on! :D :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

I used to skate as well... remember the magazine "Thrasher"... until I broke my left arm in 3 places... I was skating on a half pipe, attempted to do a rail slide, mis-judged, board went forward over top, and and tumbled back into the bottom, it snapped my wrist, and fractured the bone in two other places...

azpyroguy said:
I used to skate as well... remember the magazine "Thrasher"... until I broke my left arm in 3 places... I was skating on a half pipe, attempted to do a rail slide, mis-judged, board went forward over top, and and tumbled back into the bottom, it snapped my wrist, and fractured the bone in two other places...
I was thinking that your condition was comparable to a dude running into to many Pool sides :D at full speed of corse :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back