Just thought this one amazing viper.

That was pretty sick!

waitasec... you put a bumper sticker on the SRT... dood wtf...

Met Gary Javo last year, nice guy. You would never think that he could drive like that! Heffner makes some Bad Ass Vipers!!!!

And yeah, lose the sticker!!!:eek:

Extremely cool but I'll be happy to get my 3.55's installed!:D

That car works well, and Gary J is a good driver.

The Viper cars are a little easier to drive than the RC Viper trucks.

Although hard to think about the car now with Gigi's issues.....I do have a TT Viper being built by UGR that should be something when completed.

Last edited:
that car is wild , floating all across that track at night time ? definately a good driver . Why dont you pull it together this wekend and drive to fontana annu ?

ntw0rk said:
Met Gary Javo last year, nice guy. You would never think that he could drive like that! Heffner makes some Bad Ass Vipers!!!!

And yeah, lose the sticker!!!:eek:

Gary is a hell of a nice guy...

I do like Bradenton Drag Strip (where those runs were done):rock:

NBT said:
Gary is a hell of a nice guy...

I do like Bradenton Drag Strip (where those runs were done):rock:

Yeah, I recognize the track. But, how come they don't shut him down for those passes with no cage, and no chute, like they did UGR???

ntw0rk said:
Yeah, I recognize the track. But, how come they don't shut him down for those passes with no cage, and no chute, like they did UGR???

"Private Track Rental";) with a bit of "cheddar"....:laugh:

Here are the rest of the details on the car....

http://garyjavo.com/index.html

That would be a scary trip down the track I think.. That thing looks like to wanted to go left to right and back again the whole way down. Is that common for cars that fast? :dontknow:

The blue & White on the bottom has been around for a long time, Darius owns it, check out servinitup.com!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back