Just wanted to say HI!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FATTONY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.... Just joined and wanted to say HI to all... I wish I would have found these websites last yr. when I bought my truck... There are so many sites devoted to our trucks, how cool is that! I have a '05 QC Black, custom exhaust with the race series magnaflow mufflers and some mild intake and head porting and port matching... Wanting to do more of course... Making a list on what to do next. Anyway, HI to all and hope to talk to some of you soon... Tony...:D

Hi Fattony :rock: Welcome and glad you found us :D :marchmellow:

Hello Tony. There may be many sites devoted to these trucks, but this is the only place you'll need. Welcome home.:D

~Anthony

Good to have you, Tony....

There are lot's of sites, yes. ;) But this is the best site for these trucks. :rock: LOT's of info and good people on here. We are happy to help with any questions or issues you may have. :burnout:

WELCOME! :)

Welcome FAT TONY, i like that. Man when you can post some pictures up. oh and you got the Fastest and best color and that is FACT

Thank you for all the welcomes! WoW... I didn't expect all this... I would love to post some pic's but according to the site msg. my pic's are to big... So I'm taking more today and hopefully they are a bit smaller so I can post them... How do I get the pic under my name like you all??? And from what I've read, WOW every truck is modified a lot!!!! Oh I would love to add a LOT of mods to mine (I have a list...) but not at this time... We have 2 girls and a Dane puppy and we play it safe with this economy... But little by little I try to add a bit, not as fast as I want tho... Anyways thanks for all the warm welcomes... FATTONY...

FATTONY said:
Thank you for all the welcomes! WoW... I didn't expect all this... I would love to post some pic's but according to the site msg. my pic's are to big... So I'm taking more today and hopefully they are a bit smaller so I can post them... How do I get the pic under my name like you all??? And from what I've read, WOW every truck is modified a lot!!!! Oh I would love to add a LOT of mods to mine (I have a list...) but not at this time... We have 2 girls and a Dane puppy and we play it safe with this economy... But little by little I try to add a bit, not as fast as I want tho... Anyways thanks for all the warm welcomes... FATTONY...

About everyone here is modded because once you make 2 posts here you are infected with the mod bug....you will think you can mod just a little but soon the truck will own you and demand more mods..:marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
About everyone here is modded because once you make 2 posts here you are infected with the mod bug....you will think you can mod just a little but soon the truck will own you and demand more mods..:marchmellow:

True Dat!

Welcome to the madhouse:rock: Enjoy the ride and the company:burnout:

Tony also I jsut called ya back and not sure if I got the right number or not:D

but give me a shout anytime ya can good sir:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back