Just went crawlin with the Power Wagon Concept

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So its opening week in Moab for Jeep Safari and I'm out in my lil Rhino on Hells Revenge and I just happened to come across the Power Wagon and the Nukizer (spelling) Concepts on a photo shoot on the trail. I mind my business playing on some rocks while they are taking some shots and as they are leaving I decided to get a closer look. As I approached the vehicles I guess the drivers decided to have a little fun and started walking up some pretty intense rock. I was pretty impressed with how they did and after I got a chance to chat with them for a while. They were pretty cool guys and I think it was even better that they were having fun in these sweet concepts. They said they were gonna be out all week hitting trails showing what they could do. So we ended up going back on Hells Revenge following them and when we got to the parking lot I grabbed my cell to take some pics. (When wife gets home hopefully I can post them) Anyway I heard Mopar was introducing a production version of the Power Wagon here this week but the guys told me it was just a concept and contrary to what people have been saying its designed to be a crawler and not a "baja style" vehicle like the Raptor, Either way it looked a lot cooler than the Raptor parked down the street, it was white with black and bright green graphics, very tall on huge tires and had a stepside look that I really liked. The Nukizer was pretty sweet also. Its a two seat Jeep concept with retro styling and a real long wheelbase. Thought I would share and hopefully get some pics up, Man its great to see people out and some life in this town after this looong winter!

505'sFastestViper. said:
i go to moab all the time!

Come on down brudda, now is the time, well actually this next weekend then it's really on!

Sorry I suck with pics fellas, that's the better halfs job :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok cool ill look you up next time im through that way bro!!!!!

Feel free to, I'll show ya a real good time in town :rock: (Edit: Not in a gay way though :) ) All VTCOA Brethren can and should hit me up if they head this way. You to up north Jeffey! :)

Last edited:
VIPER D.N.A said:
Feel free to, I'll show ya a real good time in town :rock: (Edit: Not in a gay way though :) ) All VTCOA Brethren can and should hit me up if they head this way. You to up north Jeffey! :)
oh stop it ...im not gay..........(in the gayest voice youve ever heard!!!!!)

505'sFastestViper. said:
(in the gayest voice youve ever heard!!!!!)

...I don't know--some of the voices I've heard, that'd be pretty damn gay.

I was there too got in sat night and we played on the rocks with my 2010 Polaris RZR 4 robby Gordon Edition..I installed the 2 inch wide wheel spacers and 14" ITP wheels and tires...really makes this thing crawl like a beast!

Aaron

I am pretty sure this is the one he is talking about

4476771283_3381208aa8_o.jpg

Which engine option does this have? I know the usual power wagon is only the 5.7 if this had the 6.1 with a blower now where talking fun!! Did the one you see have solid axes?

bigredv10 said:
Which engine option does this have? I know the usual power wagon is only the 5.7 if this had the 6.1 with a blower now where talking fun!! Did the one you see have solid axes?

My buddy who is out there right now sent me the pic, said it had one ton axles and a 6.4

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back