K & N COLD AIR INTAKE

DIABLO_X22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still On But Coming Off Soon!!!! If anyone is interested let me know. I Can Post pics If Anyone is interested. In Good Condition. Best offer takes it!!! :evil:

ramviper10 said:
give it a lil more time some one bound to start sending pm
true it's only been on for less than an hour....if no sale by morning...post pic and name a price, always seems to work people like to see even though they all look the same

DIABLO_X22 said:
I Was Going To Keep it, Still Want To! But I Figured Its A Easy mod Somebody Would Appreciate!!!!!!
Why don't you then....I love the sound it makes...noticed a slightly better throttle response too!

DIABLO_X22 said:
I Picked Up A Volant Set up With The Scoop-USED. I Want To Give it A Try. Look At Your PM's Kickin'!

I don't know how true this is. But on the srt10 forum before I bought my truck people on there were saying that the volant lost you power?? I was trying to get research on what intake to buy, I picked up the K&N. Again not trying to smash just what I heard, Would like to know truth behind that.

Tru tru. my friend want's the volant for his jeep srt. Cause it has a plexi cover you can remove and really makes the intake come to life. With noise but sucks some heat in.

Volant CAI

Im Going To Cut A 3 Inch Hole In The Front Grill Plastic Insert, So It Should Breath Just Fine, I Like The Way The Volant Looks, Plus I Just Ordered A Throttle Body, So The Power Loss If Any Wont Be Noticeable!!!!! :evil:

DIABLO_X22 said:
Im Going To Cut A 3 Inch Hole In The Front Grill Plastic Insert, So It Should Breath Just Fine, I Like The Way The Volant Looks, Plus I Just Ordered A Throttle Body, So The Power Loss If Any Wont Be Noticeable!!!!! :evil:

Sweet which TB are you going to get. I have the roe and it suck's in some air.

the volant is by far the worst lookin cai i have ever seen........the mopar cai is 10x better lookin and it lets you use your scoop as a real scoop

505'sFastestViper. said:
the volant is by far the worst lookin cai i have ever seen........the mopar cai is 10x better lookin and it lets you use your scoop as a real scoop

Yeah, but the box that houses the filter can be use as an ICE BOX, I did it and it cut .2 off my 1/4 mile:burnout:

Worst Looking???????

The Mopar One is SOOOOOO Expensive!!!!! I Called The Dealer And They Wanted 700 Bucks! And The Volant One I Have USES MY SCOOP TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want Functionality, NOT LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Got A Roe TB For Now, Im Waiting On The BBK If It EVER Makes it Out!!!!!! :evil:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back