Kasey Kahne Needs to practice donuts

TheSickness said:
Yeah up to the line and then you started cryin so your wife had to drive :elefant:
she is scared of my truck just like you would be!!!;) just sayin it would make you cry like a lil girl!!!!!!!your ass would be puckered tight like a catholic school boys!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
she is scared of my truck just like you would be!!!;) just sayin it would make you cry like a lil girl!!!!!!!your ass would be puckered tight like a catholic school boys!!!!!!
You silly silly man I ain't skeerd....My middle name is speed :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
you dont love me you love the fact that i have a huge cock!!!!!!!!!:elefant: cock!!!!
Looks a lot bigger when you smoke crack huh :D Thank God you don't know how to use it :aetsch:

TheSickness said:
Maybe if he drove something other then a Dodge he would win a couple races :D Just saying :aetsch:
he did win twice this year Searspoint (road course) and the fall race at Atlanta Motor speedway in a Dodge................ just sayin'.:D

GADodgetech said:
I dont know where exactly, I wasnt about to lay down in the snow to look up in there. It looks like to me though it snapped right were the axle comes out of the housing, because the drivers side hasnt shifted forward or back. I was just giving him shit because he's a professional driver :D
i was just wondering if that may be a weak point in the rearend or if it was just because of hitting the curb i don't imagine any rearend would survive that type of hit.

TheSickness said:
Maybe if he drove something other then a Dodge he would win a couple races :D Just saying :aetsch:
Looks like he's gonna! He'll be debuting in a Ford car next year and it's faster and handles much better than what he's had!! Still gonna be the #9 Budweiser car though!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Looks like he's gonna! He'll be debuting in a Ford car next year and it's faster and handles much better than what he's had!! Still gonna be the #9 Budweiser car though!!:D
the only difference between the two is the nose pieces,stickers and the engine block. they will handle the same, faster i don't think so all though ford has a new engine this coming season may have reliability issues. Kahne is not happy about the move to furds and this is his last year under contract with RPM unless they extend it but he has been very vocal about the B.S. going on at Richard petty Motorsports.

raceram9 said:
i was just wondering if that may be a weak point in the rearend or if it was just because of hitting the curb i don't imagine any rearend would survive that type of hit.
Thats where it snapped, i was looking at it on the rack today. Gonna cost 2500 to fix :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back