kel tec SU-16 any one have one?

It will take a beating not the most accurate but for the price there not bad.imo

76574srt10 said:
why not just buy and AR?
Because he has 5 of them already:p

"i am lookin at buying one and i think they are neat and would be a nice beater to my 3 colt AR-15s 2 dpms ARs... "

yeah i been lookin em over alot but they are scarce to find since the election... guns in general are hard to come by since the election too many are scared whitless that they gonna ban em again... but if they dont ban them i may be able to pick one up cheap from some one who would have rather owned an AR...

perk_1405 said:
not sure about the rifles but i wouldnt own one of the pistols.

as far as the pistols i have 2 P32s and one 9mm from keltec and i couldnt be happier with them. did you have bad luck with one?

as far as the pistols i have 2 P32s and one 9mm from keltec and i couldnt be happier with them. did you have bad luck with one?[/QUOTE]

keltec 9mm i shot 6 or 7 rounds through it and it wouldnt shoot anymore. the slide would pull back but the firing pin wouldnt release.:dontknow: i sold the little pecker and wont buy another, the only reason i got this one is b/c it was so cheap. never again

wow i have never had a single failure out of any of my kel tecs. one of my p32s gets carried might near everyday as a nice CCW its been sweated on, pocket lint caked, dropped in mud, thrown from atvs, never gets cleaned and has never missed a beat i fire bout 3 rnds a week thru it to make sure it still works.... you do know that keltec has a full lifetime warranty and probably help you out there......hmmmm

perk_1405 said:
not sure about the rifles but i wouldnt own one of the pistols.

I second that I have a friend that owned the little P32 and it blew up in his hand! Could just be a one freak accident but it happened and now he is there worst publicist!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back