Kicker shock on QC?

Newfie-SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a kicker shock on the quad cab?

Any pointers or input? Worth the time?

I have an extra oem shock so figured I'd give it a go.

First the kicker shock isn't just like the suspension shocks. Valving,stroke. Etc are different. Can you make it work? I'm sure. We do sell a sway bar/kicker shock setup for the QC that dramatically increases handling. The kicker shock helps absorb driveline shock and wheel hop.

First the kicker shock isn't just like the suspension shocks. Valving,stroke. Etc are different. Can you make it work? I'm sure. We do sell a sway bar/kicker shock setup for the QC that dramatically increases handling. The kicker shock helps absorb driveline shock and wheel hop.

Thanks. I'm getting a lot of wheel hop so figured while I had an extra shock laying around I'd try it out.

Shoot me some info on your kit please Scott :)

Hey bud, the Kicker Shock/ Sway Bar package is $800 plus ride up there. Dramatically increases handling and something our QCs shoulda came with before RCs but we got shafted.
Thanks for your interest,
Scott

I am putting a qa1 kicker shock on my turd shortly. You can buy the bracket that bolts to dif cover but you will have to make plates and weld them on to frame for other end.

I have Scott's set up and can tell ya that it makes a huge difference at a 60 mph peddle to the metal lane change. :rock::rock::rock:

Is there any welding involved in you kit?
Which sway bar is used? Belltech, your own, or another?
Will the kicker shock work with traction bars, or is it one or the other?

It can be welded or bolted on. I use the SRT chosen sway bar the RCs use.
It will do nothing if our traction system is installed sir.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back