Kids in a viper truck!

WS-6

Reaction score
Well pat and I and a couple of girls were coming back from a BBQ the other day. We were def a little tipsy but that is beside the point. These 2 kids pulled up and started acting like complete idiots in a viper truck. First of all who would buy a truck like that and let some kid drive it? They were looking at us and laughing and just ragging on it in mild traffic. We were in some peice of shit car to. I am sorry to say but that is one truck that will not live a full life. There should be a test or something before you buy a truck like this. I see alot more of this in TAs like mine but I think it would be easier to kill yourself in the truck. It was just kinda weird, of the trucks I see on the road, they are never driven like that in traffic. Basically I just hate when people act stupid in traffic like that with any car. :(

WS-6 said:
Well pat and I and a couple of girls were coming back from a BBQ the other day. We were def a little tipsy but that is beside the point. These 2 kids pulled up and started acting like complete idiots in a viper truck. First of all who would buy a truck like that and let some kid drive it? They were looking at us and laughing and just ragging on it in mild traffic. We were in some peice of shit car to. I am sorry to say but that is one truck that will not live a full life. There should be a test or something before you buy a truck like this. I see alot more of this in TAs like mine but I think it would be easier to kill yourself in the truck. It was just kinda weird, of the trucks I see on the road, they are never driven like that in traffic. Basically I just hate when people act stupid in traffic like that with any car. :(

Unfortunately intellengence is not a requirement for buying any performance vehicle.

hemi killer said:
I hear ya, they let me buy 2 of them.

HAHA, some people manage to have money AND be stupid. I wish I knew how that worked.

Just a couple weeks ago a kid here took his dad's Ford GT without asking, he was acting like a badass, made a right turn..floored it...lost control and totally screwed the car up. Then the idiot took of running.

greatone61 said:
Just a couple weeks ago a kid here took his dad's Ford GT without asking, he was acting like a badass, made a right turn..floored it...lost control and totally screwed the car up. Then the idiot took of running.
Ferris Buellers Day Off!

WS-6 said:
Basically I just hate when people act stupid in traffic like that with any car. :(

Well, you would have just hated my ass... But I am a reborn speed limit traveler.. most of the time.:D

To my friends here, I have to admit that there is something about my truck that dulls my intelligence...I am trying to control the impulses, but I am not totally successful yet...let me apologize in advance...I'm trying but I am not yet able to completely control the urges. I will do better in the future.

Venom Power said:
:alberteinstein: Spoken like a true Professor..
My contol efforts only apply to my truck, not my Volvo or students...

Jeff totally forgot to add a word to this story that I found out from Pat (hyprspec, SRT-8 300C): Mexicans

Wow! You had to dig this one up out of its grave to bring it back from the dead.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back