Kill: Subaru STI

Nope, you ASSumed I lived here by choice or was from here, so I was just correcting you. You also asked what I did for a living, so no I don't want a trophy, just answering your questions. Anything else?

Also, thanks for paying your taxes so I can enjoy awesome benefits while only working 5hrs today... asshole :elefant:

my quarterly taxes probably pay your whole yrs salary lol

What's your point? I'm sure he's quite happy with what he makes. And I bet he isn't miserable either.
This. I made more money before I joined, but I wasn't happy doing it. I'm much happier now, my family is better taken care of and I get to do something a very small % of people ever will. But I cross trained into something that will make more money when I get out, Nuke Tech doesn't open up very many doors lol.
just a salesman bro

Cool story bro.

Most of montana does not have speed limits, so why you laughing ????

long as you drive in a approved manner you won't get pulled over.
i can laugh if i want and montana didnt have speed limits like 10 yrs ago old news why dont you shut your sword swallowing mouth ....i dont believe anyone was askin for peter puffers opinion:chain:

i can laugh if i want and montana didnt have speed limits like 10 yrs ago old news why dont you shut your sword swallowing mouth ....i dont believe anyone was askin for peter puffers opinion:chain:

damn why can't you get cancer and die :D:D:D:D:D

and why you getting all ass bent withh these new guys, you are the one who keeps asking them to come over.

I hate to say it, but you're right.

Although most of the posted limits are 70-75, and as long as you don't get busted doing like 25 over you're given the option to pay your ticket with cash on the spot and nothing gets reported. It's not a bad place to enjoy the open road.

thanks!!!! i sell sea shells by the sea shore....post up some pics of your old lady i bet she is smokin hottttt!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously have access to the interwebz, you don't need my help building your spank bank.
what are you talkin about????? this guy called me out go back and read the whole thread.....and i didnt invite this creep i dont know him from adam!!!

Creep? That hurts man, I'm just having fun from one pain in the ass to another.

what are you talkin about????? this guy called me out go back and read the whole thread.....and i didnt invite this creep i dont know him from adam!!!

ahh come on bro, diesel guys, honda guys, subie guys :D

your bringing over people left & right. but it's fun tho :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back