LA.MOPAR NATS SHREVEPORT MARCH,24TH

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Louisiana Mopar Nats will be held March,24th at First Baptist Church in Shreveport. Free lunch to all participants and their family. Last year there were 5 SRT-10'S there with over 120 toatal cars and trucks.:rock:

BRO!

March 24th, dont know yet!

But it will be marked on th calender!

Is this the one ya'll put on last year?

The 23rd is mommas b-day , so I may have to convince her to uh take a vacation down in lousiana:D

Stinker said:
BRO!

March 24th, dont know yet!

But it will be marked on th calender!

Is this the one ya'll put on last year?

The 23rd is mommas b-day , so I may have to convince her to uh take a vacation down in lousiana:D
No we don't put it on but we always go to it. Used to be at the Rose Center but it outgrew it.

i just talked to Bill who is one of the guys putting on the show, he is waiting on confirmation of the dyno. He is going to have a class for Stock SRT trucks,Modified SRT trucks, 02 up Stock and Modified trucks, and an award for most h.p. on the dyno. He is to going to email me the Dyno confirmation. For those of you with ez up canopies he said bring them. They have enough room to have a space for your truck and canopy, with entry you get a free lunch and there is a playground for anyone with younger kids.

I thought I'd revive this thread. Below is link to the website for info, directions etc.

As I read it, there's no advantage to registering now, it's going to cost the smae amount at the site, am I reading that right? It says registration will begin at 8:00, what time are you guys going to show up?

http://www.moparmagic.org/index.html

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back