HPIM1158.jpg

HPIM1135.jpg

HPIM1133.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg

HPIM1129-1.jpg

HPIM1146.jpg

HPIM1150.jpg

HPIM1153.jpg

nice pictures. Was the Ferrari Mondial (red one in front of 360) manual? they aren't the most desirable Ferraris but the transmission is cool for the technology back then. There was no clutch pedal but you shifted through the gates like a regular manual. at the tip of each gate are sensors and when the shifter passes through the sensors it engages of disengages the clutch.

notice how all the 10s are BEHIND ME :p :D they jus couldnt keep up

Great pics,
Your trucks are looking goooood!!!!:rock: :rock:

Great pix, I missed it cause Saturday morning had to have emergency root canal:( I would have rather been there with you guys

SHANER said:
Great pix, I missed it cause Saturday morning had to have emergency root canal:( I would have rather been there with you guys
How is everything? Well besides the root canal.

SHANER said:

well dam shane that sucks about the root canal hope to finally meet ya next year :p

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Good pics Guys.

How fast were you guys able to go there?

Lee
They were trying to slow everyone down this year for some reason but the guy behind me said he was getting up to 105-110 and i was putting buses in between us when i was getting in to it:slug:.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back