Last Photo Shoot Before Storage :)

SRT10R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Winter months are hear for us so Im putting away the old lady. We happened to catch a break on a great day here outta no where so i decided to completely detail her one last time and shoot some photos along my shop wall. My buddy has only sent me two of them so far but i thought Id see what you guys thought!

Attachments

• side shot of truck.jpg
    side shot of truck.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 142
  • graffiti truck.jpg
    graffiti truck.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 149
Looks good! I hate having to put the truck away for the winter. Warmer climates are calling me!

Screw winter! Texas rocks! Beautiful truck! My favorite colors together in harmony :)

Last edited:
Your truck is looking good, great pics. And yes going to storage every winter sucks. But it's like Christmas every spring when you get to bring the truck back out. Also keeps the miles low only driving it 6 months of the year. With my job and Canadian winters I'm lucky to drive my truck 3 months a year. I'm averaging about 1000 miles/year. :(

Last edited:
It def sucks putting her away for winter cause this will be my first year. Gonna be hard to not pull her out of storage. We get weird temp swings down here sundays suppose to be 71 and monday is suppose to be 43! lol It is like you bought it all over again once spring time rolls around! Thanks for the comments!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back