latest look for the panama GTG

Twin TSSSS...Frigging insano...Love the truck bud...:rock: :rock: :rock:

That has to be the cleanest I've seen that truck Tony.:D Now you just need to lower the back some more;) :p

Just curious..The covers on the turbos..are they heat shields or in case of a blowout?..or both?..They always struck me as out of place, but I guess you gotta have them..
You guys who havent seen his truck in person yet,,,Tonys truck is really one of the nicest around...alot of attention to detail on it..pics dont do it justice..

Those Twin Alternators should attract the women!

Stinker!! Very very nice!! That is some SWEET ride there Stinker,WOW,Those twin turbos look fantastic!! Could you jet hot coat those turbos?Or do they just get too hot?

Riff62 said:
Just curious..The covers on the turbos..are they heat shields or in case of a blowout?..or both?..They always struck me as out of place, but I guess you gotta have them..
You guys who havent seen his truck in person yet,,,Tonys truck is really one of the nicest around...alot of attention to detail on it..pics dont do it justice..

Thanks Riff but you da man:rock:

the covers are for heat, they get like 1500 degrees, so it kinda keeps em from burnin everything else around:D was gonna jet coat them but gonna change to 76's next year.

and yep took out the windshield washer jug and the rad overflow:D dont even have wipers no mo:D

Just took her out for a bit to make sure she wanted to go........................................she does:D

just one word Stinker......

DAM MAN:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :elefant:

love my checker cover also.
you seem to be able to find stuff. have you ever run across some nice stake pocket covers. i have been lookin for a good while now

stake covers..hmm..I assume they would need to be flush with the top of the bed and painted. or powder coated to match the color of the truck...I have an idea for this..will have to talk to the machine shop..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back