Leftover OEM Parts

BriteCrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a few pieces left over from when I had my truck, and I'm just cleaning out my garage. Thought a few of you might find use for some of the parts. Anything that's a pair, I'd like to see go as a pair. Add shipping from 30144, near Atlanta, GA.

OEM Headlights (Pair) - $60

OEM Valve Covers 2004 (Pair) - SOLD

OEM Spoiler Silver - $100 *Pickup Atlanta Area* PENDING

OEM Grille Inserts ("Chrome Plastic Bars") - $10

OEM Front Springs - $10 Pickup Atlanta Area

OEM Air Box - $20

3 Gauge Pillar, Never Installed - SOLD

SRT Autometer 20LB Boost Gauge (Silver Face Pro Comp, Matches stock) - SOLD

I also have an SRT-4 Valve Cover if any of you guys have an SRT4 and need one. $50

srt10stuff.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, just the air line is in the back of the drivers side and thats no biggy.

Interested in the valve covers if nightrunner doesn't get them. Thanks.

Will

Also interested in the valve covers...3rd in line!:D

Interested in the wing, but I'm in Miami, FL. Would you be willing to ship?

The valve covers are super light, and I already have a box for them. Figure about 5 lbs. As mentioned the difference on 2004, the evac is on the rear of the cover instead of the front, so you'll need longer hoses, or to run breathers around, or to your catch can.

The wing is large. I can get a quote on it Monday the 27th if you like. I have a pickup offer but if you're willing to pay the shipping you posted before the PM came.

I'll take the valve covers shoot me a pm with a price with shipping, and how you want your payment, I have pay pal, or I could do a money gram through wal mart and you can pick up your cash at any walmart, it takes like 15 to 30 min for money to transfer!

I'll take the valve covers shoot me a pm with a price with shipping, and how you want your payment, I have pay pal, or I could do a money gram through wal mart and you can pick up your cash at any walmart, it takes like 15 to 30 min for money to transfer!

You've got PM sir!

The wing is large. I can get a quote on it Monday the 27th if you like. I have a pickup offer but if you're willing to pay the shipping you posted before the PM came.

Yes, I know large. Let me know what it would be to ship it to 33015.

Thank,

Alex

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back