Leftover OEM Parts

Same question about the airbox + estimation of shipping cost to Belgium plse
If seca or bosshaw don't take it.....

What I have left: Prices are +Shipping from 30144.

OEM Headlights (Pair) - $60

OEM Grille Inserts ("Chrome Plastic Bars") - $10

OEM Front Springs - $10 Pickup Atlanta Area

OEM Air Box With Tube - $20

I also have an SRT-4 Valve Cover if any of you guys have an SRT4 and need one. $50

OEM Airbox do you have the tubing or just the box

Yes I have the tubing as well.

Do you still have the wing?

Wing is gone, Sorry I haven't been around to update the thread.

willing to ship springs?

Not really, FedEx estimates that at $58 to ship to 78207 San Antonio. PM me if you're still interested I suppose.

antsy?!?! Really?!?

You were spot on daily untill the deal was done. Dont be a knob.

Really? You went from "when you get a chance" to "respond" in a matter of 18 hours, on election day... and took it public.

I work in broadcasting. You paid on election day and they went out despite how busy I was. If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to bring it to PM. I've already apologized for not being able to sit down at a computer and send you a tracking number on my busiest day of the year.

Enjoy.

Really? You went from "when you get a chance" to "respond" in a matter of 18 hours, on election day... and took it public.

I work in broadcasting. You paid on election day and they went out despite how busy I was. If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to bring it to PM. I've already apologized for not being able to sit down at a computer and send you a tracking number on my busiest day of the year.

Enjoy.

A Friendly reminder is "Taking it public" ?!? It was "PLEASE respond". Also, it was more than 24 hours later. Please do not take it out of context. I did see your response by PM. It was informative and I thanked you for the info. However, it was not an apology sir.

No need to PM on this. The record needed to be corrected.

Thanks again to your promt shippment and info.

Cheers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back