Legal opinions-HELP!!!

The cel was for an emission sensor. Nothing big but I purchase a "NEW" truck not used no matter home many miles (36) or year (04) and I purchased 7/70,000 extended warranty. If and I say if i wanted to sell i could not truthful say that I am the original owner. I have 5 vehicles it's not about not wanting the truck it's about TRUTH that I had the 1st model year srt10 with no miles on it .

coachv said:
According to paper work by Company & Carfax someone owned the truck for 2 months.
Why didn't you do this prior to buying if truth is what you were after, never go on the sellers word, do your third party checks. With the amount of miles you have it sounds like a brand new truck. Kind of weird. In all fairness, this (the "who's first owner/brand new truck" game) could have been resolved before buying the truck. The other game (no one wants to fix it under warranty) is a total bummer and I hope you get it fixed one way or another. ;)

Internet forums are not a good source of legal advice....even if an attorney should answer...and a good attorney will not...laws vary from state to state...even locality within a state....seek consultation with a local attorney..

Despite the adversity and contentiousness being levied against you here, I believe (that) your goal is to extricate yourself from the financial burden of this truck in it's current condition.....

I have no idea why some here (seem to) consider it good form to respond to you in this way....

But, in order to get out of this financial snafu unscathed, I still feel that the dealer is responsible to have sold you only a new vehicle according to the purchase agreement...............

This means that they are compelled (under the terms) to do what the agreement states...... PERIOD.

They can either refund your money or give you a new SRT-10 truck.... If that is possible.

If not, then you get an attorney.....

D

If you give me the last 8 of vin I can tell you EVERYTHING chrysler has on the truck through dealerconnect. It'll only take about 5 minutes

Bryan

I am seeking opinions and all of those good, bad, or critical , I thank everyone for. I wanted to know if a similar situation had happen with anyone on the board. . I will act once I receive all the information and keep the board inform. the situation does seem unique and this board covers the whole country.

PM sent back 2 ya. Have all the dealer info original owner. Warranty work, mileage and in-service date. Also have the number to dealer and the owner if you need any more just ask. I'm here to help.

Bryan

ya i would say your not getting your money back but this can be fixed heck maybe the dealer you took it to punched in the wrong vin. it happins they transpose number and vola i now have a ram with a v6 insted of a ram with a viper motor. i bet that is waht happined.

how can you have new vehilce you bought in 11/07 with an inservice date of 8/04. i am assuming you have a 2007. well it dont work cant be done. go talk to sales or finance manager and should be a quick fix.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back