Legitimate Auction?

It's been for sale for a good while.

I think someone said it was not a driver, but unsure.:dontknow:

Talked to the owner, we with that suspension I would say so. But its the right color, its got the right interior, and if I can get good pictures of the 4 link in the rear and the suspension it might do reasonably well with a bit of modification.

Anybody ween this one in person?

that thing has been in a couple magazines, had the driveshaft ripped out a couple times as I remember.
i dont remember if its a true vca or not, but its been on ebay for sale for about a year now.
but it is a driver, and can be , but it has been heavily modified in the suspension department,

full four link bag system, aluminum fuel tank, cant remember it all , I think it was in trucking, you may do a check there:dontknow:

ya stinker it was in truckin, and they want 30g for it too which if I remember correctly is a lot lower than what he started to try and get for it orig. There is a reserve and well errr id rather have a stock one personally over that.

Your going to laugh at this but could I raise it back up a bit with factory blocks. I can fab up a front suspension bag that is better for road use.

I want to do a 4 link in mine which this has, I want to do stripes which this has. The videos I have seen of the fabrication are impressive. I know its a little out of the ordinary, but there is some big money in this truck.

there is huge money it the fabing bo.

but , now I would have to see it in person to be sure, but you couldnt do blocks as the rear is air bagged;) as well as the front,

but all you should have to do is install taller bags for ridehight, wouldnt be too expensive , but thats basically what you would have to do.

but yep, he was asking a ton for it in the beggining:D

That truck was built locally to where I live. It was on the local craigslist page for a long time. The work on it looks really well done, but it's to the point where I wouldn't trust it as a daily driver. If I was filthy rich it would be a nice toy to have.

Made a offer on it, what I think is reasonable given the style of the truck. If I get a acceptance and I will be out on the 18th through to the meet truckless unless I get a acceptance today and I can my flatbed guy tonight for a Thursday pickup.

Is this truck even a VCA? He doesnt mention anything like that on his ads.

Its not a VCA truck it was a black on Black truck that had a cracked splitter and a dent in the rear at about 5-6K miles before they tore it apart. It had some cruddy 22' chromies as well.

I am going to send it back to the shop that built it and have it lifted up a little bit higher with some longer bags and add a custom ride height sensors tired to the remote if I can manage it and really dial in the PSI for road comfort.

Pull the blue carpet and add the black stuff back. Finish the stereo to a realistic level. Refinish the seats inserts in something interesting and try to find a tire with a bit more sidewall that will fit.

WearyMicrobe said:
Its not a VCA truck it was a black on Black truck that had a cracked splitter and a dent in the rear at about 5-6K miles before they tore it apart. It had some cruddy 22' chromies as well.

I am going to send it back to the shop that built it and have it lifted up a little bit higher with some longer bags and add a custom ride height sensors tired to the remote if I can manage it and really dial in the PSI for road comfort.

Pull the blue carpet and add the black stuff back. Finish the stereo to a realistic level. Refinish the seats inserts in something interesting and try to find a tire with a bit more sidewall that will fit.

You might be better off just buying a stock truck :dontknow:

amtrucker22 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:

Its still going to lay frame, I just want it a little higher when I drive it around.

I could never do the 4 link/bags/paint and the motor relocation for what I paid for the truck.

WearyMicrobe said:
Its still going to lay frame, I just want it a little higher when I drive it around.

I could never do the 4 link/bags/paint and the motor relocation for what I paid for the truck.

IMO, If you want a well built bagged SRT-10 then I think this is a good choice. It looks like the shop that built it didn't cut any corners (just frame, and body panels:D ) and made it pretty solid. As long as you get it for the price that YOU want to pay.

Just change the grills out to black when you do :D .

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Just change the grills out to black when you do :D .

Thought had crossed my mind, we came to a agreed upon price, he is taking a hit on what he wants but it is not out of line for this type of truck.

If I can convince me dad to do the trip with me I might ship it out for the power tour and do about half the run with it if I can get away from work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back