Let her go today

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my truck sold today. I will still hang around though. I gave the buyer this web site and told him he needs to join. We will see if he comes around.

Sad day today my friend! I am sorry you had to do this but I understand. What are you going to get next, or do you already have something?

Paul

amtrucker22 said:
Sad day today my friend! I am sorry you had to do this but I understand. What are you going to get next, or do you already have something?

Paul

Don't be sad. I am preparing for the worst the real estate market can throw at me. I hope it doesn't get too bad here but if it does I will be prepared. Things may have gone well but I couldn't take the chance of this truck getting in the way with my ability to take care of my family. The market will turn around and since these downtimes don't happen that often I will return and be back on top of things. this is a small bump on the road of life. I will be back and who knows there will probably be some great deals on these when that happens.

Did you sell it to the WVC Guy?

I pray that things turn around for the real estate market soon......

God bless ya...

Tim

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Did you sell it to the WVC Guy?

I did. I felt more confident when I spoke with his loan officer at the credit union he used. He was a really nice guy. I hope he will come here and say hello.

Django said:

God bless ya...

Tim
Amen to that...........

Glad it worked out for you, stick around and hang out with us :rock:

Gaboon said:
Don't be sad. I am preparing for the worst the real estate market can throw at me. I hope it doesn't get too bad here but if it does I will be prepared. Things may have gone well but I couldn't take the chance of this truck getting in the way with my ability to take care of my family. The market will turn around and since these downtimes don't happen that often I will return and be back on top of things. this is a small bump on the road of life. I will be back and who knows there will probably be some great deals on these when that happens.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Man I really hate that for you, your truck is my idea of the ultimate SRT-10, color , mods and all. Hang with us man you will be back with a vengence.

Django said:

God bless ya...

Tim

Inevitalbe cyclical Downturn will last longer this time becasue everything went so high Artificially because of Cheap Funding and the american dream wanting to by a bigger home for more than they could afford. Expect this downturn for atleast 3 more years

Django said:

God bless ya...

Tim

Not me, I liked to actually be able to buy a damn house in Los Angeles CA someday...Far as i'm concerned, let that bitch burn baby burn

Gaboon said:
Well, my truck sold today. I will still hang around though. I gave the buyer this web site and told him he needs to join. We will see if he comes around.

By the way, dont worry..If you ever decide to come back i can assure you that you will be able to get one again for less

FerrariTruck said:
By the way, dont worry..If you ever decide to come back i can assure you that you will be able to get one again for less

I feel the same way, I feel lucky that I got $33,500 for it:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back