let the build begin "beastly1"

beastly1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so here goes the build, sent the truck out to california, from new york, over to todd abrams at a&c performance for a n/a build, for a stage 3 heads and cam package, and his expertise tuning, to dial all of this in,forging the bottom end with custom pistons, k1 billet rods, moly rings,ati damper,and modify oiling holes,centerforce clutch, fidanza flywheel, this truck will pull like a freight train , and fully confident on todd's ability to build an awesome motor!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait, full video of the build process, and before and after dyno results:rock::rock::rock::D:D:D:D:D:D

I am suppppppppppppppppppper happy to see another build, good luck sir!

Whats you goal? Is it a horse powre number, track time, or is this just a why not build?

I hear all kinds of good things about Todd, can't wait to see this come together

Even though this is not my build, I still get excited to see this happen! I am definitely a little jealous, but hope you to the best of luck and BIG HP!!!!!

hey big red, just looking for big hp,for the street no track,just push the button ,and have some fun,just looking for a little bit more, thx guys , will post pix and video as it comes thru.

truck arrived at a&c performance last night,in one piece and no issues, long week of stress , 3000 miles a way, and the build starts on monday, yipeeee!!!!!

beastly1,

We should discuss this over a couple of "Scorpion Bowls" with the wives tonight.

Glad it made it ok.

B

hey b , i think that is a great idea, see you tonight.

ok todd did his first and second dyno pulls, before he starts his build,posted on his facebook page, a&c performance, check it out, 1st pull was 457.75 and torque was 491.69, and the 2nd pull was 459.94, and torque was 492.20, which sound pretty decent for a base line , what do you guy's think ????

Last edited:
Very nice numbers! I put in a gods word with Todd for ya. He's great people and choice. :burnout:

ok todd did his first and second dyno pulls, before he starts his build,posted on his facebook page, a&c performance, check it out, 1st pull was 457.75 and torque was 491.69, and the 2nd pull was 459.94, and torque was 492.20, which sound pretty decent for a base line , what do you guy's think ????

What mod's do you have with this dyno run?

mods are all the bolt on's, headers,high flow cats,torrie canned tune,underdrive pulley,jtsvthrottlebody,other misc stuff , thats it pretty much, looking at a couple of builders, and everyone has a different take on how they build and, with that you it can make you nuts on selecting a builder, looking at the viper vca, there was nothing but good said about todd, spent a couple of bucks more, but you get what you pay for and was not going do this on the cheap, cost me 2600 round trip for freight, but i made the right choice.and talking with him he just knows his shit!!!!!

Sounds like you did your research and you wound up in good hands. Just curious seeing as you're from NY (I assume), have you or anyone else reading this ever dealt with Chuck Tator? I've had a few people mention his name to me and he's located in NY. Does anybody on this forum know him, or know if he does builds?

Sounds like you did your research and you wound up in good hands. Just curious seeing as you're from NY (I assume), have you or anyone else reading this ever dealt with Chuck Tator? I've had a few people mention his name to me and he's located in NY. Does anybody on this forum know him, or know if he does builds?

Chuck Tator is an awesome builder and overall Viper guy! I wouldn't hesitate using him if I were in the area.:rock:

hey stealth78, chuck is a great guy and yes in new york , i did talk with him ,he was cheaper,but was talking useing different parts,and he was like why????,i wanted the best of the best, todd is on a different level then chuck, he does not dyno before , calls sean at roe for a tune,that was not what i wanted either, todd does his own tuning on the dyno for max power, and leaving nothing on the table.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back