Lets all Remember

Yeah I guess you are right , but I still want to thank our troops for being able to keep our independence in these days of torment and terrorrism.

I have said it before, and I will say it again...THANK YOU to all the men and women past and present that have served our country so well.

Bill.

The only way the Declaration of Independence was enforced was through the Continental Army. The Founding Fathers laid everything on the line. By signing that document they were destined to be hung as traitors if we lost. They sacrificed much for us to have what we have today.

Big Asp said:
The only way the Declaration of Independence was enforced was through the Continental Army. The Founding Fathers laid everything on the line. By signing that document they were destined to be hung as traitors if we lost. They sacrificed much for us to have what we have today.

Yeah, I know. Ben Franklin is my mother's, mother's, great (x ?) grandfather (by name, not just by genetics:D). Never figure out how such a homely guy got so much pussy.:dontknow:

Big Asp said:

I could be wrong here but I remember reading or hearing in school how all the men that signed the Declaration of Independence all died prematurly or from unnatural causes. Something like that.

patrick

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, I know. Ben Franklin is my mother's, mother's, great (x ?) grandfather (by name, not just by genetics:D). Never figure out how such a homely guy got so much pussy.:dontknow:

Chicks dig nerds....it's cyclic every few decades.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back