Lets see your pets!!!

SRT-IZ said:
I would looove to have a Great Dane!!:rock:

Here is my G.S. Junior...
she's a big baby, i had a neighbor when i was a kid has a ex military guard dog G.S. mean bastard had to be kept on a chain. only would let his family around him. the vet here in town has a blue dane he's trying to find a home for he's 2 yrs old. a lady bought him for her nephew and toiok him back b/c the kid wasnt taking care of him.

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

Jalens_b-day_2007_020.jpg

my sister just emailed me this her womerainer(dont know about the spelling) just had puppies. this is one of them. and a picture of the proud father. proud he finally got a piece of ass...lol

Attachments

• bo's puppy.jpg
    bo's puppy.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 238
  • bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
MUTT said:
what in the hell is that thing on the horse!?!?!?!
A mexican hairless chiwawa :dontknow: :D :D :rock:

Our babies, (don't they look like Jerry) :D :D :D

This is how they look in their homeland ........ (Turkey)

They are Anatolian Shepherds

Couple more ...........

eddie102870 said:
my sister just emailed me this her womerainer(dont know about the spelling) just had puppies. this is one of them. and a picture of the proud father. proud he finally got a piece of ass...lol
weimaraner
(Just helpin' ya out).
The house that Chamonix is overlooking has a weimaraner. Cool dogs.

Walt- did your guys loose some weight?
:D

Chihuahua - Just helping you out! :D:D:D:D

Denise - Aren't the Antolians the dogs that are bread to fight off Jackals and Bears? Cool dogs!!

Kevan said:
weimaraner
(Just helpin' ya out).
The house that Chamonix is overlooking has a weimaraner. Cool dogs.

Walt- did your guys loose some weight?
:D
thanks bro. he's a cool dog. he was at the pond fishing with us this past weekend and he watched the corks as much as we did . then would go crazy when one of us would get a fish on.
he actually came from ohio. just a afterthought.

Miniature Schnauzer 6months old:burnout: My fiance wanted her so you guys know how that goes:D kyle's pics 011.JPG

kyle's pics 014.JPG

kyle's pics 096.JPG

kyle's pics 095.JPG

Prof said:
Your pictures bring back a lot of memories...there was a time in my life when our household consisted of two blue and golds, two rotties, two cats, and a squirrel.

I had to take pretty drastic action...and now it is more manageable...

One Dog (Aero Space) and two cats (Seren and Dipity)

100-0093_IMG.jpg

SerenDipity.jpg

We also consider Silverback a member of our family but as most of you know, he is a little anti-social...

IMG_00172.jpg

Thanks Roy. Glad to see you got my best side in the picture.:D :rock:

Prof said:
I recall some wonderful nights in those Pine barrens around Toms River where I attended High School...

And I also remember some wonderful nights under the board walk down at the shore...

At least I think I remember them...
awesome places my friend. i do all my "testing" in the pine barrens. there a staightaway i go to with nothing but sand on both sides, perfectly flat for 3 miles and no cars late at night. the shore was a every day trip for me for a couple seasons. now i go to seaside to my friends parents new house. it awesome. the only 4 story single family house on the "island". the women love it ;)

Prof said:
Your pictures bring back a lot of memories...there was a time in my life when our household consisted of two blue and golds, two rotties, two cats, and a squirrel.

I had to take pretty drastic action...and now it is more manageable...

One Dog (Aero Space) and two cats (Seren and Dipity)

100-0093_IMG.jpg

SerenDipity.jpg

We also consider Silverback a member of our family but as most of you know, he is a little anti-social...

IMG_00172.jpg
Wow!!!Great shot of his Errrrr Face!!!LOL:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back