License Plate: Officially Awesome.

That plate is wicked! gotta like the clean job on the license plate lights also! That cowl hood does look mean!! Is the hood custom??

SRT-11 said:
with the help of a little reflective vinyl from texas yellow fever, my license plate is (arguably) the coolest one ever! :) (this cheered me up a bit from the bumper thing)

platepw1.jpg

That plate is awsome! I think the cops will give you a pass for COOLNESSS!

You didn't harm that truck of yours did you???

Good job with the licensplate.. Looks great :rock:

I collect old licensplates from USA - Canada and i have around 80 different plates on the wall of my garage overhere in Holland now.. I like the plates very much and it's great decoration for into my garage. If you guys have some old licenseplates, please don't put them in the trash can because you can make me very happy with the old licenseplates for my collection :top:

Here some pics..

3k-2.jpg

6k.jpg

2k.jpg

1p.jpg

4k.jpg

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Good job with the licensplate.. Looks great :rock:

I collect old licensplates from USA - Canada and i have around 80 different plates on the wall of my garage overhere in Holland now.. I like the plates

I actually have a few states that I don't see in any of your pics. I have a Connecticut plate and a set from South Dakota. I'll also be flying into Schiphol on the 26th on my way to Lithuania for a competition. Maybe I could bring them for ya!!

That should be pretty cool man :rock:
Only i must work from monday to friday so i don't know if i can pick them up from Schiphol
when you visit Amsterdam (shiphol airport) for a very short time :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back