license plate

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since New York requires two license plates im pretty much forced to put one on the front of this perfect truck, making it look horible in my opinion. The question I have is : does the bracket for this plate have to be drilled or can you use the 2 screws under the front ? If there's drilling then screw it ill pay the ticket. Thanks , Ryan

yep on the screw part.
i agree with ya
someone on here sort of frenched his plate into the front bumper. dam nice compromise.:rock:

The local cops here dont seem to mind, but the state troopers do. The worst part is the front one should'nt matter because with these nasty trucks the cops usually only get a glance at the back j/k.... Thanks again guys, Ryan
;;;pics soon if I can figure it out!;;;

Brat said:
pay the ticket,you have to drill and screw.

I get fixing tickets all the time for no front License Plate In berzerkeley.
the meter maids are full of Bullshit. But fortunately I have Cop friends that write it off:D

Annu Kumar said:
I get fixing tickets all the time for no front License Plate In berzerkeley.
the meter maids are full of Bullshit. But fortunately I have Cop friends that write it off:D
Are they female cop friends?:D :p

ANNU has been saying he can get some pix however we are still waiting for some on the other thread Sleeper and everyone else is still waiting!!!!!!!!!

i ran around with out mine for 6 months, then I moved to AZ...I wouldn't put it on!

any gtg in western ny? I have not seen any other srt10's around here. Just wondering because I have alot of questions about this truck. Everyone around here is clueless about it. Been asked several times "whats in it"? I tell them and they think its the regular ram v-10 engine or a hemi with viper decals:banghead: :banghead:

ryan said:
any gtg in western ny? I have not seen any other srt10's around here. Just wondering because I have alot of questions about this truck. Everyone around here is clueless about it. Been asked several times "whats in it"? I tell them and they think its the regular ram v-10 engine or a hemi with viper decals:banghead: :banghead:
Ryan,This is the most knowledgeable place you can be for info. about these vehicles.If you want more reading,Use the search in the blue bar at the top of the page.Type in what you are looking for and go.:rock:

Thanks guys for the info. you are all a great help.:top:

Ohio is the same way. I have not ran front plates on my cars for a long long time (15 years). 2 tickets of that span. Well worth the money to keep those things of my vehicles.

I do have an advantage though. I am very close to the MI boarder. MI does not require front plants. So if the cop wants to get me they then have to determine if I am OH or MI, then decided to I bother....

My last ticket was in the Hemi. I have since put the plate frame behind the seat, that will get me out of a ticket.... Sorry officer, I relized I should have it one here, I just got this frame, was on B/O for a while.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back