lightningKILLER needs this new mod

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok man my soon to be here little boy is already modding his crib. any mods on your crib?:D :burnout: :slug:

hope you,momma and the baby are doing just great.

Attachments

• 100_1536.jpg
    100_1536.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_1537.jpg
    100_1537.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 45
omg, my daughter just got her whole room, done in Disney Princess's. I was told that Dora the explorer is for Babes, and she is 7 going on 17.

Mine is three where did you buy yours?

dora................not allowed in the house, wife does not follow that rule to well though

HA HA. Thats bad-ass Dragon.:rock: Thanks. No mods to my crib yet. Maybe a couple of road spikes for the boys that try to come pick her up??? Me, momma and baby Mikayla are doing great. We spent so much time on her room hand painting all those stripes everywhere! Heres a picture of the room.

Attachments

• mikayla.jpg
    mikayla.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 36
Ok.....so neighbor has a kid named Enzo. Yes, named after Ferrari. Needless to say Mom and Dad are Ferrari fans so last Oct I had some time on my hands and since Enzo is now 8yrs old I thought I'd build him a bed to match his name. I think it came out well. Didn't get a pix of his face when he walked into his room and saw it....to say he liked it was an understatement :rock:

Hmmm...maybe an SRT10 version? In black of course!! :D

SideTemplate005.jpg

TemplateLayoutforCut016.jpg

RimTemplate011.jpg

FendertoSide022.jpg

SidesGlueUp023.jpg

CompleteUnfinishedBed024.jpg

TestFit026.jpg

WheelsComplete035.jpg

Shellac040.jpg

Shellacx3043.jpg
[/IMG]

Chuck B said:
Ok.....so neighbor has a kid named Enzo. Yes, named after Ferrari. Needless to say Mom and Dad are Ferrari fans so last Oct I had some time on my hands and since Enzo is now 8yrs old I thought I'd build him a bed to match his name. I think it came out well. Didn't get a pix of his face when he walked into his room and saw it....to say he liked it was an understatement :rock:

Hmmm...maybe an SRT10 version? In black of course!! :D

That is awesome:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back