Like a boss

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't go to the beach, pools are closed, guess I'll just enjoy the view from my garage!

Take the Viper out for a drive :D

Nice view! Drive to the biker bar, get some biker sluts, put the girls in the back and find the worst area of town then and take a few pictures.;)

Hahaha! Sounds like an average Sunday afternoon kinda thing to do. :rock:

Any ideas that dont involve a bunch of guys? I was thinking about doing a burnout in front of the police station. :dontknow:

Nobody ever said it had to involve guys, your gay mind read friends and men. You should talk to your therapist about that, could be a problem.

OK...never mind mine doesn't look any better...I fucking hate yard work..

Attachments

• IMG_20130922_141023_009.jpg
    IMG_20130922_141023_009.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
The place I live is called sandhills. Because it is literally a giant sand hill, not much grows here, check out my neighbors yards...they all look like that.

Nobody ever said it had to involve guys, your gay mind read friends and men. You should talk to your therapist about that, could be a problem.

Really? Pretty sure you said get your tattooed biker friends together. I mean, just going off of what you said homie.

Really? Pretty sure you said get your tattooed biker friends together. I mean, just going off of what you said homie.

You've never met biker chicks in your life? Biker friends doesn't automatically equal have a sausage party around your truck, you came to that conclusion on your own. ;)

Dude, honestly I could care less about my yard anyway lol. We are just renting this house while we are stuck in Columbia (Fort Jackson) then we are gettin the hell out of here. Worst place Ive ever lived. Probably gonna head up to the mountains after this. :rock:

You've never met biker chicks in your life? Biker friends doesn't automatically equal have a sausage party around your truck, you came to that conclusion on your own. ;)

Ok Andy you win. I guess I just misunderstood when you said "stop by the local biker bar and snap a pic there with your biker buds, call up your tattooed friends and have a photo shoot around the truck". Silly me…thinking "biker buds" meant guys!

awesome little pond haha

Cmeadows, I've put a temporary hold on your account. You will not be able to sell items when you hit 50 posts. The 50 post limit is there to encourage people to become productive members of our little community. I'm not convinced you are here for any reason other than to sell your tonneau cover, speaker, and who knows what else.

However, I've been wrong before. Why don't you start by completing your profile (where are you from)?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back