Like a boss

lol... lot of ppl signing in and seeing 132 new threads and like wow i need to get caught up lol and then they find this disaster lol... sorry guys,,,,

Cmeadows, I've put a temporary hold on your account. You will not be able to sell items when you hit 50 posts. The 50 post limit is there to encourage people to become productive members of our little community. I'm not convinced you are here for any reason other than to sell your tonneau cover, speaker, and who knows what else.

However, I've been wrong before. Why don't you start by completing your profile (where are you from)?

no thanks, ive been browsing the forums since ive had my 10. (about a year now) although ive never created an account or posted till recently.

and your absolutely right about me selling my items left over from my truck sale. tonneau cover, night runner rims&tires, "speaker", and badges. had to sell my truck for a more afordable daily driver few months back.

would rather they go back to a person with a 10 that needs them, not some guy on craigslist trying to make a clone lol.. with that said, im not a forum guy. i look at posts for ideas or dig up info i needed to improve my old truck or future mods i wanted.

but placing a "hold" on my account is up to you. i dont wish to join your community, only offer truck items i thought would be appreciated on the site.
and yes a quicker transaction wouldve obviously been nice as i have no use for them on a ford focus lol (sad i know)

no thanks, ive been browsing the forums since ive had my 10. (about a year now) although ive never created an account or posted till recently.

and your absolutely right about me selling my items left over from my truck sale. tonneau cover, night runner rims&tires, "speaker", and badges. had to sell my truck for a more afordable daily driver few months back.

would rather they go back to a person with a 10 that needs them, not some guy on craigslist trying to make a clone lol.. with that said, im not a forum guy. i look at posts for ideas or dig up info i needed to improve my old truck or future mods i wanted.

but placing a "hold" on my account is up to you. i dont wish to join your community, only offer truck items i thought would be appreciated on the site.
and yes a quicker transaction wouldve obviously been nice as i have no use for them on a ford focus lol (sad i know)
It doesn't bode well for you as a seller that you won't even complete your profile. Is your first name Casey?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back