Long Journey

05 Nemesis Prime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone considering on taking a long drive, think about the route you want to take in your truck. Just made the drive from Washington to Nebraska and it was not cool. My truck needs her nails done, new weave and make up. She looks rough, and on top of it two days after arriving it snowed on her. Luckly I was able to clear our garage and put her to bed before we got him with an ice storm. She'll need some hard core TLC this next month. :confused:

Glad you and the family got there in one piece. Also sounds like you just missed the snow storm. The snow I got at the house has been the biggest snowfall day in 4 years.

:rock: she might have some road dirt on her, but damn they still look awesome:rock:

60K mi on my baby,a few battle scars,but what the hell,it's just a truck !!!!:dontknow: When it starts looking like Clints work truck,then I'll start worrying !!!

6pakattack said:
60K mi on my baby,a few battle scars,but what the hell,it's just a truck !!!!:dontknow: When it starts looking like Clints work truck,then I'll start worrying !!!
I thought i was putting on some miles,46,000 +:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back