lookin to buy a kayak any advice??

BAD-RC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I'm in the market for a kayak. I'm kinda lookin for something dual purpose, something I can fish out of yet still take a few rapids. Any one do much kayakin? Any one have any for sale? any suggestions on brands or sizes? Thank alot!

get one with a motor...your arms will not want to paddle you back at the end of a long fishing day....
also don't get a 2 seater b/c you will end up being the one doing all the rowing!

kickinassrt-10 said:
get one with a motor...your arms will not want to paddle you back at the end of a long fishing day....
also don't get a 2 seater b/c you will end up being the one doing all the rowing!
I was gonna say the same thing, but just as a joke. Didn't know you could really get one with a motor.

I prefer a boat with a motor!! :p

My uncle is into that stuff, he always rode a Dagger kayak.

In ootah the motor would just get riped off, and the momentum is provided by the rapids, now steering and staying right side up is another story

WOW!!! you guys are some lazy fuggers!!! Can't get any advice on here unless it got a motor or a puss. But funny I say it like its a bad thing???

210196180_redyellow_400_v1_m56577569830574899.jpg

Seems to be the best all around Kayak. I ask here at the plant and this seems to be the popular choice for all the adventure racing people.

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_detail_square.jsp;jsessionid=K5qL4MgvylqF15GWQPdjTpzdQpFGkvsyvkGHGCssSsVWd1SnCPpK!-663334843!-1718658862?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442585697

OCBob said:
I was gonna say the same thing, but just as a joke. Didn't know you could really get one with a motor.
Yea I was joking about the motor thing...some do have a small electric one you could mount though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back