Looking at buying my first SRT-10

Lawhand

Reaction score
Hello VTCOA, i was recently looking at buying a 04 rumble bee but was unable to get it. I test drove it and LOVED it to death. Crushed I didnt get it. now i am looking into an SRT-10. It will be my daily driver, and i dont go far only about 3 mile round trip to work, so gas isnt much of a concern right now. I have always wanted to test drive one but there are no local dealers that have one. I was wondering if any1 here was from Baton Rogue, LA or a surrounding area so i might be able to come and admire ur beautiful truck. and maybe ride in it!

I to only drive about 3mi to work, and being on base with 1 stop light, I average roughly 10mpg. It adds up, but you'll do a bit better with a RC.

Don't shed any tears on missing the Rumble Bee, you're not going to miss much! Just find a Yellow Fever 10', and own something that actually rumbles.

There is an RC Yellow Fever here in Utah for sale

Is a Quad Cab SRT-10 in Bossier La for sale on a car lot across the street from the Air force Base.

im staying in schriever,la about hour or so from ya maybe one weekend i could make a trip to cabellas or bass pro to do some choppin !!!!!

Never drive mine. But don't think I could ever sale.they just look so great covered in the garage lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back