Looking at the snow.

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
Took this pic yesterday while it was snowing. The only site my 10 will see till spring.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 132
enjoy the snow, I moved out to the rainy west coast and miss the snow, it just rains here for 6 months now, it really blows.

Oh I noticed your license plate behind the grill, you should double side tape it and put it in the lower grill works like a charm not as in your face as up there..

Yeah my 10 saw the snow saturday from inside the storage place when I went to start her up and let her get warm, do that once a week during storage.....Snow sucks.

Cmon guys, snow just flaky rain! Frkn cold air & crap they put on roads only reason these toys get to hibernate for a few months.

70 degrees today in Phoenix. Winters are great, but Summers suck. Thank GOD winters are longer than summers.

I know Jay thinks I'm crazy but mine is a daily driver and has been out in every snow of the season. I am actually impressed on how well it does in the elements. All I have is a set of Goodyear Fortera's and the weight of the bedliner.... I just cannot bring myself to driving a beater for the winter months.

I know Jay thinks I'm crazy but mine is a daily driver and has been out in every snow of the season. I am actually impressed on how well it does in the elements. All I have is a set of Goodyear Fortera's and the weight of the bedliner.... I just cannot bring myself to driving a beater for the winter months.

Doesn't have to be a "beater":dontknow: just something decent.:)

70 degrees today in Phoenix. Winters are great, but Summers suck. Thank GOD winters are longer than summers.

Same in Vegas today. We get some cold weather here on occasion. Gets all the way down in the 40s at night sometimes!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back