Looking for a 05 RED RC SRT-10 Hard Cover w/spoiler

SRTAHOLIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody i am am currently in Afghanistan and looking to update my SRT-10 with the Hard Bed cover with the spoiler. If it's red that,s great but not a deal breaker as it is getting a custom paint job done by me!! Much appreciated if someone out there could help!! I'd be one of these->:elefant:

Sweet well i hope to find one so when i get home on R&R or when i get back off deployment i can paint her!!

SRTAHOLIC said:
Sweet well i hope to find one so when i get home on R&R or when i get back off deployment i can paint her!!

good luck bud - and thank you for your service

your looking at a grip for shipping if you do find one...... I think you'll have to end up ordering one new.....

t sure that they even still stock this anymore...maybe there is that one shop that has one just sitting there....ARE YOU ON HERE??? lol

SRTAHOLIC said:
t sure that they even still stock this anymore...maybe there is that one shop that has one just sitting there....ARE YOU ON HERE??? lol

Repoman1 has one shoot him a pm

Thanks a bunch i will do that!!
Sort of off topic but i think the most depressing sight in the world is CarsinBarns.com.......So sad to see all those classic Mopars rotting away cause people say they are going to restore them when they are on their last legs....Lets keep these gorgeous cars going!!!

SRTAHOLIC said:
Hey everybody i am am currently in Afghanistan and looking to update my SRT-10 with the Hard Bed cover with the spoiler. If it's red that,s great but not a deal breaker as it is getting a custom paint job done by me!! Much appreciated if someone out there could help!! I'd be one of these->:elefant:

PM sent:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back