Looking for a BLACK 2005 SRT/10 Quad cab

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a nice black 2005 Dodge Ram SRT/10 quad cab truck and i will import that truck to my home in the Netherlands :rock:
I know the autotrader.com and ebay website where i can see some trucks like that for sale..
But maybe you guys know some more black 05 SRT QC trucks for sale in your neighbourhood or somewhere else on the web,
or maybe YOUR truck?? Please let me know, or send the links with information and pictures to me...
There is only 1 very important thing!!!! The truck must have a tittle BEFORE July 01 2005... You should think why?? :dontknow:
I can save alot of (BPM) taxes when i import a truck to Holland with a registration date before July 01 2005 ..
This can save me about $7000 to $10.000 dollars... (Holland sucks!! it's a f...cking taxland)
On new cars and trucks we must pay alot of import (BPM) taxes but when a truck is registered
before july 01 2005 (somewhere in the world) i doesn't have those BPM taxes..
They didn't look to the month and year of make, but only to the first registaration date of the first tittle of the truck..
When i will import a brand new 2003 truck without a tittle, i must pay also those BPM taxes..
So the date of the first tittle / registration is very important for me.
Can i find this registration date only on the tittle of the trucks?? so i must ask the seller??
or can i find also this date in the Vin number??

Thanks for your time guys..
Appreciate your help...

Last edited:
Procharged INDY said:
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a nice black 2005 Dodge Ram SRT/10 quad cab truck and i will import that truck to my home in the Netherlands :rock:
I know the autotrader.com and ebay website where i can see some trucks like that for sale..
But maybe you guys know some more black 05 SRT QC trucks for sale in your neighbourhood or somewhere else on the web,
or maybe YOUR truck?? Please let me know, or send the links with information and pictures to me...
There is only 1 very important thing!!!! The truck must have a tittle BEFORE July 01 2005... Why should you think?? :dontknow:
I can save alot of (BPM) taxes when i import a truck to Holland with a registration date before July 01 2005 ..
This can save me about $7000 to $10.000 dollars... (Holland sucks!! it's a f...cking taxland)
On new cars and trucks we must pay alot of import (BPM) taxes but when a truck is registered
They didn't look to the month and year of make, but only to the first registaration date of the first tittle of the truck..
When i will import a brand new 2003 truck without a tittle, i must pay also those BPM taxes..
Can i find this registration date only on the tittle of the trucks?? so i must ask the seller??

Appreciate your help...
you came to the right place!! i have an 04 RC so i cant help on the sale, but rest asured, there are some great people here that will chime in and give you a leed!! great choice of truck and great choseing the VTCOA!!:rock: its 1:21 in the morning here, im in the heartland of the USA, so most of the old foggies have been asleep for hours!:D check back in a while! Wish i could help more! Bill Oh yeah welcome to VTCOA!!

I hope you get her soon bro !:D :rock:
Did you find a candidate for your Indy yet?:dontknow:

Thanks for your reply and for the welcome devildog02 :top:

@ Jan,

Oww yeaaah!! i hope my SRT time is coming soon..
I found all information about the import and taxes overhere in Holland, so now i can start to find a great black SRT10 QC truck..
Maybe your truck Jan?? :boxing: hehehehe

I doesn't have alot of hurry with selling my indyram because it's my daily truck.. I must work next week (mon-fry) and after that i have 4 weeks vacation so i need a car and when i sold the indy i must look for a @#$%#@ little european car for some weeks and those cars sucks!! I will sell the indy when i've found a nice black SRT QC and when the truck arrived in Holland or when i find somebody overhere in Holland who would give me a good price... But if they wouldn't give money for my truck i park the indy into the garage because i spent alot of money in that truck and doesn't give it away.. Maybe it's just a cool collection, a second gen Indyram and a 05 SRT QC in the garage?? But first look for a great black SRT quad cab truck now, and thinking about later what to do with my supercharged indyram..

I see. I just HAD to sell my previous car before buying this one, otherwise there would have been a serious cash flow problem :( If you can do it like you told us I'm sure you can wait untill you get the right price for your indy.

PS: try to get as many SRT owners you know onto this forum. A european GTG in the (near :dontknow: ) future would be great.:rock:

I will let mine go at 85K.

Mine was produced in May 2005... Is that what you were looking for? :dontknow: (Things are a little different over here in the states, compaired to countries in Europe. The vehicles are NOT "registered" until they are purchased.)

I would like to sell mine to you, if that "manufactured date" is what you are looking for... :)

Email me, and let me know. :rock: ( [email protected] )

DETAILS:

2005 Ram SRT-10 QC - Black
EVERY OPTION AVAILABLE!!!! (Polished wheels, NAVIGATION, Sunroof, Sirius Sat. Radio, SRS Side Air-bags, Sliding Rear Window, Factory Tonneau Cover w/ wing... etc)
19,000 miles
Magnaflow Exhaust (Cat-Back)
JMB CAI w/ Catch Can
Door Emblems shaved (but, still have emblems)

The Florida Folks can attest to how clean it is. ;) :)

I think my payoff is around $35,000 US Dollars.....

Let me know. :rock:

-Jake

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your reply.. The customs overhere in Holland told me last week that they will look to the date
when the truck has been sold for the first time from a dealership (or somewhere else) and
runs for the first time legal on the roads somewhere in the World..
This date must be before July 01 2005.
I don't know if you guys overthere in the US can see a date like that on a title or somewhere else on papers??
If not, please let me know so i can call to the customs this week again and ask them about the manufactured day of a truck.
I think that they are looking for a date on a paper or title when the truck has been sold for the first time.
Please let me know if you can find a date like that and if that's impossible because the rules are different,
i can tell that to the customs when i call them again..

Thank you very much :rock:

Last edited:
I will have to look at my title date (I have to call the bank... I can't remember. :dontknow: :eek: I had 3 vehicles at the time, and I get them mixed up. :p )

........ I'll let you know. :rock:

Black1 said:
I will have to look at my title date (I have to call the bank... I can't remember. :dontknow: :eek: I had 3 vehicles at the time, and I get them mixed up. :p )

........ I'll let you know. :rock:
Jake, does your registration have that info on it?:D I think ours do here in CA ............

Black1 said:
(Truth be told.... It's been RAINING all day here.... and I'm too lazy to go out and look) :D :eek: ;)
You Slay me............. You might have a sale if you look ya know ;)

It is a beautiful black QC fo sho!!! :rock:

I hope he finds one as nice as yours :D

Black1 said:
Nah.... Pretty sure I bought it in October '05.... :eek: :D ;)

hehe, if Holland customs are as efficient as Belgium ones i think Elwin can buy anything he want. It will be far old enough when it arrives.:confused: :D :D :D

:D :D :D We are neighbours but with totally different custom and tax rules i think so..
I must pay 22% import tax and 19% normal tax (41%) over the total price of a truck with shipping.
I think that's the same for you guys in Belgium?
But we have also the BPM tax! We must pay for all import cars BPM tax over the other tax..
They started this BPM tax also for trucks (company cars) from july 01 2005..
All trucks with a first selling date before july 01 2005 are BPM tax free for me ( i must pay only the 41% import and normal tax)
and for newer trucks we must pay 41% import and normal tax plus the BPM tax..
Those bpm tax is very expensive.. Offcourse the 41% sucks but that's cheap if you compare it with the BPM tax..

Last edited:
I should first make a phonecall to the Dutch customs again next week and ask them about the manufactured date of a truck..
I would like to know when a truck with a manufactured date before july 01 2005 should be (BPM) taxfree too.. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hi guys,

There is only 1 very important thing!!!! The truck must have a tittle BEFORE July 01 2005... You should think why?? :dontknow:

Appreciate your help...
I HAVE A ONE, WITH UNDER 5K MILES

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back