Looking for a black honeycomb grille insert

DDB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, I'm looking for a black honeycomb grille insert for my '05 RC does anyone happen to have one they'd like to trade for my chrome insert or one for sale??

Can anyone help a brotha out :shakehands:

Thanks ya'll :rock:

ya same here i have heard that you can use the black honeycomb grill off of a regular dodge ram if you can find someone to trade you. is this true?

ViperPoweredRam said:
ya same here i have heard that you can use the black honeycomb grill off of a regular dodge ram if you can find someone to trade you. is this true?

Yeah I've heard it's just some clips and they can be swapped out relatively easy. I just can't seem to find anyone near where I'm at to swap. :dontknow:

This is true Grills are the same they are held on by plastic rivets if you are careful they can be reused(save the center pin when you push it out).

Did you know that if you soak your original chrome grills in Castrol Super Clean the chrome will come off? Then you can paint them

here are the part number for the black honey comb grill for a 2005, right side is 5127734aa and left is 5127735aa. i currantly sell the set of them for 55.00, i am out of the right hand side now but can have them in a day.
yes keep the clips, there are alot of them.

DDB said:
Howdy all, I'm looking for a black honeycomb grille insert for my '05 RC does anyone happen to have one they'd like to trade for my chrome insert or one for sale??

Can anyone help a brotha out :shakehands:

Thanks ya'll :rock:
I have a set I will sell you for $50.00. I will pay the shipping. If you are interested, PM me with your address and I will give you my PayPal account info. Mine are new in box and I purchased them from John Stuttle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back