Looking for a fac tach

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a factory tach maybe out of a salvage Srt truck. Pm me please

In case you haven't figured it out, you've worn out your welcome here fucktard, and if you think we're mean you should go join up on viper alley

In case you haven't figured it out, you've worn out your welcome here fucktard, and if you think we're mean you should go join up on viper alley

I have to agree! Seeing as the OP started another thread telling us how much we suck in a thread that I cannot post in I'll express myself here..... You come to this forum trying to use us as a salvage yard, yes we sell stuff on here but you are strictly using us and this forum as a pick-a-part. Not saying that nobody can ever buy a Viper or SRT Ram part for another vehicle, but for the majority we are a bit of a brotherhood trying to help each other out. You just come to this forum trying to use this as your local auto parts store and I myself would rather sell my own stuff to another one of my SRT-10 brothers to help them repair or upgrade one of their own. I do not believe I have been rude to you in the past but don't come on this forum telling us how much we suck as I have never had so much help from a group as I have from the members on this forum!!!!!!

Yes please come over to the alley. Tons of knowledgeable people that would love to help someone like yourself.

I can't wait.

Your not going to introduce him to Dave6666 are you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back