Looking for a rc.

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my house to sell to release the funds to purchase one of these bad boys. I am now certain that these trucks are at the upper end of the food chain. I love that they are so rare. So if anybody knows of rc cab for sale will you toss it my way? I am currently looking on ebay and auto trader.Thanks.

I 2nd that. If either of you can swing it, Dave's truck is pretty much the shiz. :)

I would love to but that is too rich for me.

good luck in your search, Oh mine is for sale too. A CE with only 6 miles on it.

Dont buy the truck.............its the start of an addiction......you cant help yourself.....mods mods mods mods mods.......then more mods!!!! So much freaking fun!!!!! lol wOOhOO!!!

patrick

I have a 06 black r/c with nav 4 sale!! It has about 7,000 miles on her. Let me know if intersted.

Stinker said:
nvcstev is looking for an rc
... and while peeking at a CE here in town...got a peek at this.... pretty purdy. The fellas were still gawking at the truck/blower though while I was there.:rock:
ceviper.jpg

NBT said:
... and while peeking at a CE here in town...got a peek at this.... pretty purdy. The fellas were still gawking at the truck/blower though while I was there.:rock:
ceviper.jpg

Damn that IS purdy. If Spousal Unit sees it, I'm gonna be (further) in debt, she's always wanted one of those.

Excuse me while I have a moment alone with this.....Ahhhh, thanks.

for sale

how much you looking to spend/ I might be interested/2004 1183 miles still smells brand new no mods. Warranty just started on 5/1/2007. Found the truck at a dealership sitting on there showroom floor.

I have an 04 black reg cab that I am considering selling.Check out my sig line for mods.Make me an offer.Currently has 13,000 miles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back