Looking for a SRT logo'd Air to Fuel gauge

spe_chati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am putting the finishing touches on the ol' Paxton, and X Metal heat exchanger, and X Metal Ice box, and Split Second Controller, and all that junk, but am wanting to have the new gauges in the A pillar match the factory stuff. Does anyone here have/sell the matching Air to Fuel gauge? I have come across them online, but would rather support someone on the forum. Can't wait to see what she runs like after the "bling".

There is one available, but I wouldn't trust anything pother than one made from AEM or FJO. That's just my opinion.

I had the face plates changed to match with the SRT OE stuff. Texas Yellow Fever could hook you up. If not I'll find the other guys info.

it was on the srtconnection, i had it but deleted it after i bought it on the last truck. got to have another one though.

WAZZSUP said:
....don't you have a boat to build...Noah?
done with it already, all i got to do is fine tune it next week. grass needs cuttin before i go out of town this weekend. why dont you save all the smartass comments for next month when you show up for the gtg in pcb:D we dont want you running out of funny shit to say

eddie102870 said:
why dont you save all the smartass comments for next month when you show up for the gtg in pcb:D we dont want you running out of funny shit to say
Like you think thats going to happen.:D :p ;) :rock:

The SRT A/F ratio meter is more a light show than actually useful. As others have said if your using it to watch your tuning, the AEM is more precise. You will need an empty or extra bung in your exhaust to install the sensor.

Thanks for the info. I will take your advice, and run with it. This is EXACTLY why I am a member here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back