Looking for Automatic Reg cab conversion

Mycobrahatesyou

Reaction score
Signed up for this site years ago and have been following my dream truck since they came out. Finally bought it last year (2004, 23k miles, silver).

Long story short, I injured my back and have nerve damage causing a numbness in my left leg that renders me unable to use a clutch. I didn't have the money to convert it to automatic so I was forced to sell it after only 6 months. :argh:

Now I miss the thing and need it back...

I have noticed a few people on here have converted their trucks to automatic and I wondering if anyone can help me find one that's for sale. It wouldn't let me post this in the 'for sale' section due to low post count I suppose. (I know I can get a quad cab but I really only like the regular cabs)

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• srt-10 vallco 2.jpg
    srt-10 vallco 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 241
No auto 10's at pcb. the cars. I just need to work alot on the driver mod. LMAO 300 and that cts-v.

Signed up for this site years ago and have been following my dream truck since they came out. Finally bought it last year (2004, 23k miles, silver).

Long story short, I injured my back and have nerve damage causing a numbness in my left leg that renders me unable to use a clutch. I didn't have the money to convert it to automatic so I was forced to sell it after only 6 months. :argh:

Now I miss the thing and need it back...

I have noticed a few people on here have converted their trucks to automatic and I wondering if anyone can help me find one that's for sale. It wouldn't let me post this in the 'for sale' section due to low post count I suppose. (I know I can get a quad cab but I really only like the regular cabs)

Thanks for any help.

thats going to be like a needle in a haystack finding one done and for sale I would think.

why don't you just get the quad cab ??? or you wanting 2 doors.

I would do a complete swap with somebody if they wanted. I have the converter and billet shafts already along with red clutches and steels.

Yes, now I am close to purchasing my old truck back from the person I sold it to. Guess he didn't want it too much because he only drove it a few hundred miles.

Perhaps someone here would swap their auto with my manual? I would need help with the work or could charge a shop labor I suppose. Not sure how we would go about it but would need to be the cheapest way possible. My truck has about 24,000 miles right now if I buy it back. Let me know if there's any other interest in swapping trans. I live in the bay area (San Jose) Ca. I contacted Carl about the swap and he was very informative. Thanks

Yes, now I am close to purchasing my old truck back from the person I sold it to. Guess he didn't want it too much because he only drove it a few hundred miles.

Perhaps someone here would swap their auto with my manual? I would need help with the work or could charge a shop labor I suppose. Not sure how we would go about it but would need to be the cheapest way possible. My truck has about 24,000 miles right now if I buy it back. Let me know if there's any other interest in swapping trans. I live in the bay area (San Jose) Ca. I contacted Carl about the swap and he was very informative. Thanks

Look 2 posts up ^^

If I can get shifting down, I can maybe get down close to a 10 second timeslip. I'm counting on hp loss and maybe better shifting vs the auto.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back